mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What colour describes your character?

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Different colours mean different things (red; Danger, warning, yellow; Happiness, serenity) so what colour would best describe your character?

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
Sapphire Blue
<3
(or really anything blue, I like blue)
mm.. man, now I want blueberries

Birdie

Level 13
Different colours mean different things (red; Danger, warning, yellow; Happiness, serenity) so what colour would best describe your character?
*In answering this question, I thought it was interesting that the colors I'd use to describe my characters aren't necessarily the colors I associate with them through their character designs. If anyone's reading this, I also wanna know if there's a color that vibes with your OC(s) that's different from your answer to this question!

For Ava Hanasaki: Pink.
Not because I assigned soft, pastel pink as one of her signature colors, but because pink as a lighter, softer red. Other than danger, red is also used for passion, love, and high energy. I'd say Ava has a strong connection to love/emotional intelligence, and is very quietly ambitious. She takes great pride in herself and will defend the little space she's carved out for herself in the world.​
For Scarlet Hunter: Grey.
It's not at all the color palette I associate with Scarlet's character design. But she's moody, cynical, and fairly disconnected. She's not a boring person, but she is bored and cynical with most things around her. Contrary to what grey implies, she acts energetic sometimes and goes out of her way to be a little mischievous. But it's mostly an act- trolling for the sake of making a bare bones attempt to find value in her surroundings, even if that value is just amusement.​

Users who are viewing this thread