mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What did you always want to do with your character, but didn't?

tayfun

Level 69
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
Personally, I wanted my character (Goemon Asogi) to engage in a dance of deduction; Show the world his 'Logic and Reasoning Spectacular', for all to see. Lots of people's characters might find it weird and not tag along with him, though... But still! I'm searching!

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
I wanted my character Sophia Hanazono-Zennix to tryout for cheer, like 6 different times but got scared people would think my routine isn't good enough.

ErikFinster

Level 117
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
I feel what tayfun feels.

I wanted to win something like a school price for being a smart-smartypants!
Like participating at a day-long exam, so I can show how smarty-smart my character is.

Or if I ever turn into the direction of teen detective, I would love to crack a case.
But my character is just not reckless enough for that.

halfabraincell

Level 12
I remember that with my old character (who has now been recycled to play as a fake greenie when i need to take my mind off of life and just have some fun), i wanted to develop him like a bunch if lore around the sewers and start like a full-fledge sewer cult thingy. but instead of being dangerous gangstas we would like roam around the sewers and help lost kids and serve as like sewer guides. i already had gotten some friends together and we were getting to be this sort of little group, even called ourselves the 'sewer rats' lmao. but like it never happened because i got like rlly inactive for a while :')
the whole thing ended up being forgotten about after the group moved on, and i ended up changing my main.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
I've always wanted to portray Eichi Blackburn as more of a jock rather than a councillor, but I ended up putting him in council. Instead of the normal mean jock you would've gotten, you got corrupt councillor Eichi Blackburn who threw shot glasses at students (lmao). I had Eichi Blackburn on the basketball team for like, at most a day. That part is written into his lore, but I never got to really roleplay it out. Maybe I'll do that in the future.

wethecreature

Level 98
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
I wanted to make Misha go full insane beyond how insane she already is

I was thinking of making an evil reporter but I couldn't get the character going (there is still a chance)

I don't know why I want all my characters to go insane or become evil what is wrong with me

Users who are viewing this thread