Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Annabell Sturm:
Originally was a paladin, but then broke their oath and became an Oathbreaker. Now she'd just be a retired paladin, probably level 19.

Kazuo DeLuca:
He'd be a rogue! His archetype probably would be assassin. Kaz can be quite sneaky when he wishes to be, though hot-headed. But he's for sure good at getting a job done quick and easy :D he'd probably be level 12 or so.

(ilovednd)

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
OOOO YES DND QUESTIONS FINALLY

ANYWAYS.. Let me give you a list of my mains on SRP because I have far too many characters to do all of them

J. ‘Karl’ M. P. Stark — (He’s already in DND, fun fact) FIGHTER, specifically the Gunslinger subclass if you want to include those. I think the FIGHTER class is fitting due to the fact that he’s in a certain Club for it. Plus, if we go by lore, he’s meant to be decently strong. For level, I’d think he’d be around level 12.

Tsimafei MacAlasdair — PALADIN, Oath of the Crown subclass. Very fitting given his position within the MacAlasdair family, as well as the fact that he puts too much of his focus into defending those he values. He also has a high honor in general, which is very fitting for the Paladin role. Level wise, he’d be around a 13.

Maverick Park-Jackson — RANGER, Horizon Walker subclass. He’s definitely more on the combat oriented end, but not the best at up-close-and-personal business (ignoring the fact that he has literally thrown hands with people before). Also a bit of a sneaky little dude, pretty decent for scouting missions. Around a level 6.

Last edited:

DarkEclipic

Level 157
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Eli Hanazono-Zennix
Most definitely a Bard that mains hand to hand weapons. Chaotic Good, maybe around level 20, Human

Souta Fujimoto-Komorebi
He would either be a Fighter or Monk. Neutral Good, around level 12, Half-Elf

Tsuyosh Tomohiro
My man would be a Lawful Good Human Paladin. Around 17.

SKShadowFlux

Level 3
Allen S. Kyoshiro - I'm a dnd nerd so I'm giving him the multiclass smh. Cleric, 9 levels Specifically a trickery domain cleric. Man has the habit of being a general menace but generally wants to help those around him! Aaand is a decent liar. Rogue, 2 levels. Criminal, what can I say. (And yes. I have a build for him)

Caturix C. T. MacAlasdair - Outh of Vengeance Paladin. While he can appear to be a rather calm person, he can very easily hold grudges. Aaand he does not plan on making amends! He is a newbie though. 4 levels.

WhisperTheFallen

Level 54
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+
Ken is 100% a Rouge who uses a dagger or smth
Jason would be a ranger who would almost always use a bow or smth
And Kurai is 100% a druid no need to explain

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Tsubaki Watanabe:
Race- Drow
Class- Wizard
Background- Charlatan
Around lvl 4 almost lvl 5 (takes forever to lvl up)
From my BG3 (Baldurs Gate 3) gameplay so far

Users who are viewing this thread