mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What do you guys do waiting for a application to be checked?

cho0ii

Level 174
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Yo, what you guys do while you wait for applications to be checked? Personally I cry on SRP loudly in Welsh while I wait

tobbby

Level 278
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
I get excited because pash keeps liking my posts and immediately get let down when i see that it wqwn’t checked and it was just his pointless and lightly irritating need to like everything i post including status updates, all replies to posts and not just the original post itself.

pashy

Level 183
I get excited because pash keeps liking my posts and immediately get let down when i see that it wqwn’t checked and it was just his pointless and lightly irritating need to like everything i post including status updates, all replies to posts and not just the original post itself.
Ay what's with the disrespect..):

cho0ii

Level 174
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
*Sigh* it's true though....

Classicalist

Level 89
Just roleplay as normal, The more you get excited and get your hopes up the more you will be upset if it gets declined and the less you worry the happier you will be if it gets accepted.

Remember you aren't always grunted a accepted application, there is other people going for them too.

Users who are viewing this thread