mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What do you think should be SRP's Next update?

Itzsteak13

Level 7
_ItzSteak_
_ItzSteak_
Rich+
What do you think should be SRP's next update? A update for our phones? Or even the long awaited VR update? WHO KNOWS (that's why im posting this thread).
Here are a few of my ideas.
A interactive update -where we would get more features to laptops and pcs etc.
A adventure Update -where players would be able to help out npc's around Karakura to earn the occasional Yen.
OR EVEN A FUTURISTIC UPDATE -where the entire city would float and like roads would be in the air, flying cars and stuff like that IDK

Comment below of what your ideas are and what you want to see next! (also it would help if you liked the post ofc :p)

Oli

Level 123
Community Team
Lore Team
gncme
gncme
Omega+
Hmm... Maybe update the Eastern and/or Western tunnels? Like make them lead somewhere.
The Eastern tunnel leads to a collection of farms and the continuation of the Itsbyoshi forest so there wouldn't be a major need for it, especially with the change of the current Ochiba forest which is amazing (props to the builders :D)

The Western tunnel leads to the airport and then a neighbouring town named Tsukasa which has no major need to be added since its.. just another town

Lewk

Level 94
x_z
x_z
Omega+
The Eastern tunnel leads to a collection of farms and the continuation of the Itsbyoshi forest so there wouldn't be a major need for it, especially with the change of the current Ochiba forest which is amazing (props to the builders :D)

The Western tunnel leads to the airport and then a neighbouring town named Tsukasa which has no major need to be added since its.. just another town
actually it's a void.

kustomzero

Level 145
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
I know someone suggested to add an airport and it was approved. That’d be cool for it to actually get implemented, be a nice place for roleplays and other things. Which could add an update to the Western tunnel of where the airport is located on the lore map. But as of right now I think all the current bugs should come first and get resolved before any major update happens.

urufu

Level 7
Urrufu
Urrufu
Rich
I'd love to see some more houses get added in. There's really not that many :,)

Users who are viewing this thread