xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Hey folks, it’s that time again. I wanted to know something quite specific this time. What is something that has changed about your character from when you first made them. For example, my character used to be what we would call a nerd, however now we covers up her intelligence, letting none of her friends know how smart she really is. She’s embarrassed by how much she enjoys getting good grades and going to class, which is due to her growing in popularity whilst being a cheerleader. So, how about you?

- A Curious SRP Member

andrei

Level 44
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
My character "Joutarou Kuujou" was more of a lone person and well expressionless character. But when I applied for The High-School Department as a Teacher, He'd often yell and roast some of his students, Sometimes even cold towards to the other faculty members. A few months go by then I met the most wonderful people around me that I'm still friends with to this day. I'm very greatful that I get to meet them as not only did I have a family within this server, but a developement for my character too. Below me are the things that have happened to him for over the past months that I've been roleplaying as him.
────
- Less stern to those who are around him.
- Only yells or roasts to those who irritate him.
- Shows care and love to those who he see's as friends or family.
- Became more of a softie after an event that happened to him.
- Remove's his hat to only those who makes him comfortable. (Partner, Friend, Family)
────

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
A few months go by then I met the most wonderful people around me that I'm still friends with to this day. I'm very greatful that I get to meet them as not only did I have a family within this server, but a developement for my character too.
Okay no need to make me cry over here when I just get up ;w; freaking sweet,

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
In all honesty, my character is nearly completely different than who he used to be when I began playing him on srp. But here’s two things that have changed with Atlas.
- Atlas has become rather cold and rude to people he doesn’t know or trust. Compared to when I began playing him he was a rather talkative kinda guy with anyone who’d understand him.
- Atlas often hides what he’s going through minus from two or three people, compared to when I had began playing him he was rather open with what he was going through.

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Theodore started out as basically class asshole. He was so rude and he had literally 0 friends.
now though he’s literally such a softie and he apologizes when he isnt even being rude, he’s just overall become a rather shy and sad kind of character. He cleans a lot, like, he cleaned his apartment so much he went to clean his friends

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Dear lord.. so I have this one character who I have been playing as for like 3 years now and she is my first character. She changed SOOO much, going from sweat gurl to gnagrp mastermind transferring into a old caretaker and now a girl who is fighting her drinking addiction.. yeah, so there is that. Her name is Celeste O'Sullivan Hamilton and she is kinda hot. Hope this helps answer your question!

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I think this comparison of all of my main chars skins since 2019 shows just how much they've changed. Too much to sum it up.
1647116008865.png

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
The progression of my first character Thomas!
false
false
false

2021 Augst when I first joined
false
false
false

false
false

Late December when He died!​

Hirathex

Level 244
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
I first started using Sasha Vasylenko when I was still fairly new to SRP during around mid October 2021. Originally he was a huge brat who was rude and didn't listen to anyone, now he's a very respectful n polite KPD officer and 28 years old now... :,)

ZaciZach

Level 27
zacizach
zacizach
Rich+
1647137839634.png1647137802672.png
When my character, Zacharie T. Edgeworth (originally Zacharie D. Tizon) first arrived in Karakura, she was that kind of person who hardly initiates things but she's pretty nice and sweet. At the time, she's always treated as the younger sister of her friend group, so she was dependent of other people.

However there was a time when the most important person she held dear when she was 16 left her, she became depressed, hardly caring for anything or anyone and stuck in her own mind. She became unable to speak too due to the trauma it brought.

The changing point is when she finally cut her hair pretty short, cutting off her dyed hair leaving her with her natural brown ones. It was also a figurative sense of her finally pulling away the shackles that was keeping her down from moving forward. There was still times when it still haunt her, but she was now willing to take the next step forward into a better life.

Which brings to her present time. She's still nice and sweet, but only towards her family and close friends. She's more cold, more aggressive and impulsive. She tries not to, but living in Karakura does make her change. She also tends to have some kind of inner battle based on her lack of feminine traits but we don't talk about that. Nonetheless, she is also very happy with her fiance, Riku H. Adelaide (also known as Riku Houki Jihatsu Jikihara Sylvestre Adelaide j/ (for legal reasons this is a joke pls)) who honestly has been there for her worsts and best. He was there when she was still unable to speak, when she was taking speech therapy, he was there when she was still speaking softly. he was there to watch her grow

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
My HS character, she used to be REALLLLLLY nice not she's like, nice but with a tiny bit of rude in her.

The same goes for my receptionist character, I made her as a calm person, now she gets irritated at everything, mostly kids

Nothing really about my adult character, as she's newwwwwwww.

Mark 9:42

Level 19
View attachment 28329View attachment 28328
When my character, Zacharie T. Edgeworth (originally Zacharie D. Tizon) first arrived in Karakura, she was that kind of person who hardly initiates things but she's pretty nice and sweet. At the time, she's always treated as the younger sister of her friend group, so she was dependent of other people.

However there was a time when the most important person she held dear when she was 16 left her, she became depressed, hardly caring for anything or anyone and stuck in her own mind. She became unable to speak too due to the trauma it brought.

The changing point is when she finally cut her hair pretty short, cutting off her dyed hair leaving her with her natural brown ones. It was also a figurative sense of her finally pulling away the shackles that was keeping her down from moving forward. There was still times when it still haunt her, but she was now willing to take the next step forward into a better life.

Which brings to her present time. She's still nice and sweet, but only towards her family and close friends. She's more cold, more aggressive and impulsive. She tries not to, but living in Karakura does make her change. She also tends to have some kind of inner battle based on her lack of feminine traits but we don't talk about that. Nonetheless, she is also very happy with her fiance, Riku H. Adelaide (also known as Riku Houki Jihatsu Jikihara Sylvestre Adelaide j/ (for legal reasons this is a joke pls)) who honestly has been there for her worsts and best. He was there when she was still unable to speak, when she was taking speech therapy, he was there when she was still speaking softly. he was there to watch her grow

Dylan got to hear her first words spoken before Riku, and I will never let that down.

Luxid

Level 19
Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
My character was originally meant to be a fboy/player type, super unattached and incredibly mean to people, however, he has changed a lot since the original personality I gave him, and now hes super nice, and in a happy relationship. Which is crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread