mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What if... (A crazy thought)

Mity

Level 104
Actually we had a zombie apocalypse event before, we repeated it 2-3 times. So maybe one day we can repeat it on the event server.

Actually we had a zombie apocalypse event before, we repeated it 2-3 times. So maybe one day we can repeat it on the event server.
Yes just stay tuned and your favourite events might come in your way in SchoolRP, but I do not believe SchoolRP would turn into a server based around these big events.

Doofus

Level 4
I don't think a school server will go to a zombie server, but they did have a zombie event on the old event server.

fayl

Level 42
A agree with Robirt on this, I don't think it'd be best for a School Roleplay server to switch over to Zombie RP server. It could be fun but that's what the Event server is for.

If the person means SRP turning fully into Zombie RP i would think it would NEVER work out or be good... Since it has been a couple of years working on the server it would be daft to turn it fully into Zombie RP... But as most said be4, i would only think it would work as an event...

Ricominci

Level 47
What if... SchoolRP turned into a Zombie Apocalypse? Just saying :P
Okay, first of all I feel like this is too much of a wreck less idea to this point, I do understand that there has been then before, but just imagine the population of everyone you know deceased. I know it can happen. I know it’s possible. But nobody wants it. It’s like clearing out the entire population. Then to the point where we cannot heal people because of the lack of a hospital. I feel like if we were to switch maps maybe this to last resort?

Users who are viewing this thread