mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What inspired and influenced your character’s outcome?

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Hello again, as you may be able to tell I like to learn about people and their thought process. Something I would also like to know is if there was any influences which inspired you to take your character in a certain direction. If so what was that inspiration/influence?

- A Curious SRP Member

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
With Kaiser, a few months back, I had kind of lost my kick for RP and I was losing my activity in SRP due to the loss of motivation. I wasn't really sure where to go as I thought there wasn't really much I could do to fix it. A short break from him gave me time to come up with the final decision to make Kaiser dumb and himbo-y. There was no particular inspiration behind making him like this other than I thought it would be fun and something which creates good opportunities for a different type of roleplay (He finally fizzled out and got shelved forever after a few months due to the lack of character development he was getting and overall unhappiness I was getting)

Angel Espinoza, our favorite guitar player. Honestly, I've only literally just introduced him but I can say that his upcoming storyline was inspired by our favorite jack frost man Sven (Played by roboob!!) as it would give me the clear opportunity to develop and work on my character over time and that every thought and character process was strictly done through IC reasons and nothing influential OOCly. This means I have a poop load of roleplay to do to get him to his end goal, which will probably take me up to until I disappear from SRP (poof). His guitar skills were also influenced by my love for music, so that's why he and I have essentially the exact same music taste and that he's literally addicted to music. Go up to him and say hi (please)

Sorry if that didn't answer your question, but it was nice to write about :3

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 79
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
For Sky and her current yakuza arc, it wouldn't really had happened if she wasn't that close to @Polar 's character Sakuta Hanazono LOL- I originally wanted to make a delinquent group for Sky, wanting her to be your typical Japanese bad girl group at school who just scares students, but when uh something happened to my long time character Venti that affected me ooc (they didn't die, more like something just happened ooc to make me shelve him), I decided to switch characters in Akihito from him to Sky, thus starting her yakuza arc.

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
hmm, my character Chikumbutso, weird name for a few, but a full on cutie....... she's still new, since I just introduced her on January 30th. I kinda took inspiration from 'Aoi Asahina' as I started to create her. Wasn't much going on this past week, but I don't like to rush right into things so that's all normal for me. There's a lot to be done with her actually, which I'm really excited for.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
For Sky and her current yakuza arc, it wouldn't really had happened if she wasn't that close to @Polar 's character Sakuta Hanazono LOL- I originally wanted to make a delinquent group for Sky, wanting her to be your typical Japanese bad girl group at school who just scares students, but when uh something happened to my long time character Venti that affected me ooc (they didn't die, more like something just happened ooc to make me shelve him), I decided to switch characters in Akihito from him to Sky, thus starting her yakuza arc.
hahahah,...................

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Hello again, as you may be able to tell I like to learn about people and their thought process. Something I would also like to know is if there was any influences which inspired you to take your character in a certain direction. If so what was that inspiration/influence?

- A Curious SRP Member
WHen i created my first character Sakuta Hanazono, my first goal was to do something different with gangrp thus me join the Akihito Clan. there were events that happened which resulted in my character becoming his own gang leader at the age of 34.. SO basically trying out a different type of gangrp is what made me develop what was my favourite and first character

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Myeong. I believe Avnii's char(Daniel Moreno somewhere in 2020) made her not be depressed, sadlt Myeong is the most hard char I ever had to rp and sometimes I just want to give up. .I believe that Daniel made Myeong see she's not that different and after that she got A LOT of friends. .I really dont recommend to rp a char with cacner, it affected me ooc and I believe it changed everything; another someone that affected Myeong's lore was Izanami(GammaRose's char). It made Myeong change her personality SO MUCH

I always didnt know how to RP with Myeong and it always ended up with her moving from dude to dude. . I loss my motivation to RP from her everyday

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Julein. He was created to be a happy-go-lucky fun character since so many of my others had already been so sad Thomas in specific and I wanted to rp someone that lived by the fact that he was still young and wanted to be happy. He was created not speaking Japanese very well as I thought that'd be an interesting start to a rp. He found someone to teach him actually and he joined the Hayashi's soon after he was created. That's kind of where all his angst started, he stayed the happy little sibling type for a while but then he kinda just got pushed away and bullied by family friends. * COUGH COUGH * Lucy. Lily. talking to you two smh. * cough * anyways, Nozo started dating Lily and started to spend less time with him, he only really ever spent time w Nozo tbh so he started distancing more and more whether it was intentional on his part or not, and like eventually he became totally alone. He left town for a bit and got himself into some shit, he'd knocked out a pair of street gangsmen and it came back to haunt him, the result was eventually that he was set on fire. I did this honestly just because his character was becoming boring at this point ( and because I wanted to try and put the scars on his skin lmao ) and I wanted to spice things up. He came back and honestly nobody really noticed and eventually Olivia got to him, that was all her but I played along most of the time. She had total control over his thoughts and actions at one point but she hasn't talked to him in a bit so there's that. He honestly has become so distrustful and he was alone for a really long time just because he was afraid to loop his friends into whatever shit he had going on. He switched from this happy little kid to just, a really sad character all because of a relationship his sister got into tbh and I like how I rp with him now and he´s honestly pretty fun to rp on.

Theo took that turn because when I made him his parents were gonna die originally so I just kinda did that. He's just.. sad lmao.

I took the regressing turn with Yurei just because he was made to be the cute little kid character but that didn't make sense for an 18-year-old so I had to find some kind of mental way to express that.
teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Most of my characters have been made from the impulse of wanting to write, don't know what else to say.

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
Rikiya is driven by love and deep emotional connections with other people. He's a 'follow your heart rather than your head' typa guy.

Main inspiration for creating him is every single song ever made by the band Wallows. But recently I've been taking inspiration from different osemanverse characters.

Buuuut.... I also just kind wanted to play an annoying dick so ‼️‼️

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
Aldric Blackburn, he's a character who went through a MAJOR personality change. His current inspiration comes from me seeing my aunts. YEP, gossiping women and people who generally talk smack about others right in front of them, that's him. I wanted to mix several personalities into one character too. These include your typical gay stereotype, an excruciatingly honest person, and a gossipy-elder aunt who is strict about manners.

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser
When I made Masamitsu, I wanted to make a character who was more masculine and manly. Then I ended up watching a Fundy clip mentioning poliosis and thought it would be cool for a character.

But I didnt think white and black hair would look good on a buff character, so I decided to make more of a skinny and frail character. Made him a total snake with 6 ex wives.

After I lost interest in playing him, I decided to give him memory loss and thought it'd be interesting for rp considering all the enemies he's made. Didn't really help. But it was cool anyway!

Last edited:

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
Aldric Blackburn, he's a character who went through a MAJOR personality change. His current inspiration comes from me seeing my aunts. YEP, gossiping women and people who generally talk smack about others right in front of them, that's him. I wanted to mix several personalities into one character too. These include your typical gay stereotype, an excruciatingly honest person, and a gossipy-elder aunt who is strict about manners.
u turned him into a little bitch

ZaciZach

Level 27
zacizach
zacizach
Rich+
hahahahadhahaa time to info dump

For Zacharie, it was honestly the people I roleplay with that influenced her character to become who she is today. I didn't have much of a direction for Zac's character at the start- she was just some kid who's shy and introverted but likes dad jokes a bit too much. Then her life turned darker when her first lover decided to leave her- albeit they did it on good terms, but she had major abandonment issues that it still affected her a lot. She did manage to get out of it- but what I didn't expect was for her to fall in love once more. Thanks to RikuDayoooo's character that has been with Zac through her highs and lows. Furthermore she actually has a family now via the Edgeworths so without them I think she could've gone into a much darker path

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
hahahahadhahaa time to info dump

For Zacharie, it was honestly the people I roleplay with that influenced her character to become who she is today. I didn't have much of a direction for Zac's character at the start- she was just some kid who's shy and introverted but likes dad jokes a bit too much. Then her life turned darker when her first lover decided to leave her- albeit they did it on good terms, but she had major abandonment issues that it still affected her a lot. She did manage to get out of it- but what I didn't expect was for her to fall in love once more. Thanks to RikuDayoooo's character that has been with Zac through her highs and lows. Furthermore she actually has a family now via the Edgeworths so without them I think she could've gone into a much darker path
thank u annei kihira for pushing zac and riku's relationship even further

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
With Kaiser, a few months back, I had kind of lost my kick for RP and I was losing my activity in SRP due to the loss of motivation. I wasn't really sure where to go as I thought there wasn't really much I could do to fix it. A short break from him gave me time to come up with the final decision to make Kaiser dumb and himbo-y. There was no particular inspiration behind making him like this other than I thought it would be fun and something which creates good opportunities for a different type of roleplay (He finally fizzled out and got shelved forever after a few months due to the lack of character development he was getting and overall unhappiness I was getting)

Angel Espinoza, our favorite guitar player. Honestly, I've only literally just introduced him but I can say that his upcoming storyline was inspired by our favorite jack frost man Sven (Played by roboob!!) as it would give me the clear opportunity to develop and work on my character over time and that every thought and character process was strictly done through IC reasons and nothing influential OOCly. This means I have a poop load of roleplay to do to get him to his end goal, which will probably take me up to until I disappear from SRP (poof). His guitar skills were also influenced by my love for music, so that's why he and I have essentially the exact same music taste and that he's literally addicted to music. Go up to him and say hi (please)

Sorry if that didn't answer your question, but it was nice to write about :3
I’m glad you’ve found you motivation again and we love roboob <3_<3

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
We need more gossipers in Karakura!! Start some drama shall we?

Users who are viewing this thread