mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

what is something in srp you did, and you just randomly get a flash back of it and just feel embarrassed

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
not exactly embaressing but kinda funny instead
my old char had a service dog and he joined a class on time and the teacher was walking around while the students took a test and I distinctively remember him stopping in front of the dog, looking down at it for a few seconds before going back to walking around

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
Back in the days, I didnt know voiding was a thing. So when I meant to do /me raised an eyebrow. I did /me raised a elbow. Then bcuz I didn't know I had to basically roleplay it out ;sob;

zxxo

Level 108
when i "killed" luke herrington w a frying pan, bragged bout it but it got voided 20 mins later

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
when someone used kps on me for the first time i had just passed my cadet exam & talked over the radio with my carotid slit so the situation had to be redone
(i survived in the end though so W)

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
When I watched a greenie do a wolf transformation in /me on my first day and for some reason I just sat there as they ‘killed me’. I did nothing literally i don’t know what went through my head but my character got mauled by a greenie who was a werewolf.

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Most of my existence on the server 2017 - 2019

Users who are viewing this thread