mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

what is something you did on srp, thats make you wanna die inside from cringe.

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
TW: painfully cringe

I had a GangRP arc where I created a Gang based off of Hammurabi's Code. Looking back, it doesn't sound like too bad of an idea, but how I ended up executing it hurts my soul... I didn't know how to advertise the gang and ended up just passing out books about getting revenge and then the Hammurabi's Code idea never came about, and I was trying so hard to find interesting content to make the gang more legit (which I never ended up finding anything). I tried to act like a tough Gang boss, but that didn't work out and I just looked dumb. This was me coming back to the server, so I knew way less than I should've. I tried to start a podcast ICly around my gang?? And then I shut it down (for the better). But there was something where my character was feared by numerous fellow students for removing people's minor limbs? Yeah, I am not proud of this... I feel like this was back in very late 2021. Maybe super early 2022. Thankfully, I realized when I shut the gang down that I'd literally done everything wrong in GangRP. I came back a bit later knowing how to GangRP a bit better... yeah so... don't go into GangRP without knowing what you're doing, or you'll create a friend group with one person who is trying to turn it into a gang!

this is one of my darkest SRP secrets but I'm too nice not to share it with you (I literally forgot about this for so long until now)

Subarctica

Level 6
You ever been that greenie that just went around and beat people because pvp was the fighting system ?

no?

haha... yeah... me neither.. haha...

If anyone remembers a pencil skin beating a teacher a long time ago, yes I evolved from that time

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
TW: painfully cringe

I had a GangRP arc where I created a Gang based off of Hammurabi's Code. Looking back, it doesn't sound like too bad of an idea, but how I ended up executing it hurts my soul... I didn't know how to advertise the gang and ended up just passing out books about getting revenge and then the Hammurabi's Code idea never came about, and I was trying so hard to find interesting content to make the gang more legit (which I never ended up finding anything). I tried to act like a tough Gang boss, but that didn't work out and I just looked dumb. This was me coming back to the server, so I knew way less than I should've. I tried to start a podcast ICly around my gang?? And then I shut it down (for the better). But there was something where my character was feared by numerous fellow students for removing people's minor limbs? Yeah, I am not proud of this... I feel like this was back in very late 2021. Maybe super early 2022. Thankfully, I realized when I shut the gang down that I'd literally done everything wrong in GangRP. I came back a bit later knowing how to GangRP a bit better... yeah so... don't go into GangRP without knowing what you're doing, or you'll create a friend group with one person who is trying to turn it into a gang!

this is one of my darkest SRP secrets but I'm too nice not to share it with you (I literally forgot about this for so long until now)
zam

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
z
You ever been that greenie that just went around and beat people because pvp was the fighting system ?

no?

If anyone remembers a pencil skin beating a teacher a long time ago, yes I evolved from that time
zam..

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
mine is.. the time i stalked the student council pres highschool (as a greenie..)

i even drank a bottle of alcohol.. just so i-

i stalked them, and kept on being a idiot outside THEIR HOUSE-

and just did /me cries alot...
pure idioticy even drank a bottle of alcohol infront of them.. (cringes)

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
when i first joined i was a vampire that ate someone until staff said it was human rp and i was like welp my hopes and dreams are crushed

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
joining the 5v1 gang war, some few remembers.
I wish i was on the other side, it was 5v1 yet the 5 lost LOL

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
My character (who is still alive and who I still use to this day) was a 'wolf' I don't know why I didn't even want her to be one I KNEW it was cringe. Back then, I had an entire friend group of people whose characters were also wolves but would replace their tails, so I guess they were just furries? I don't know it still confuses me and it's been years since then

vehicle

Level 29
vehelic
vehelic
Rich+

no?

i will remember this forever.

ShadowLacer

Level 1
Allowing my creation ShadowLacer to interact with that weird kinky milf character I’m extremely disappointed and disgusted In that Woman’s Behavior. . .

pashy

Level 183
GangRP without knowing what you're doing, or you'll create a friend group with one person who is trying to turn it into a gang!

You should start without knowing what you are doing because it's a way to find your own style of GangRP, discover GangRP and have more confidence and knowledge in about it futuristically. Like you said, you came back better.

Users who are viewing this thread