mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

what is something you did on srp, thats make you wanna die inside from cringe.

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
You should start without knowing what you are doing because it's a way to find your own style of GangRP, discover GangRP and have more confidence and knowledge in about it futuristically. Like you said, you came back better.
well it depends how little you know. I think you still should try to understand the rules a bit better and stuff

ShadowLacer

Level 1
You should start without knowing what you are doing because it's a way to find your own style of GangRP, discover GangRP and have more confidence and knowledge in about it futuristically. Like you said, you came back better.
I don't allow my friend to join gangs, He works alone. . . Having his own adventures. . . & More of course In the awesome Manner just being himself! Appreciate the comment fellow stranger have a good week! :D P.S. Sending out positive vibes

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
When I first joined, Feb 2021, I had met some LOVELY people! @KibaShii being one of them (ily i swear, Ki /p) and basically.. My first character, they had - WHILE I WAS GRADE-7 AND HE WAS GRADE-12 ICLY - like a whole crush on Kiba (his oc's name fr) and like.. I TRIED TO FORCE HIM TO DATE ME..

Kobernaut

Level 0
when i first joined i was a vampire that ate someone until staff said it was human rp and i was like welp my hopes and dreams are crushed
someone is still trying to do this now, its so hard to watch without laughing

_ImHere4You_

Level 40
so uh. one time, on my main character back in 2021 or something - i uh.. kinda. went around wearing an unflattering bunny suit with a friend of mine.
i also had a character that was one line away from being a full on vampire - so thats something too

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
i mean i tried to beat up a 12th grader because some other dude (NOT NAMING NAMES BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.) wanted to fight all red tags even w/o perms
it was very silly

GEBynum

Level 54
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich
Probably any such form of fail rp? But also, I’d act tough to people who actually knew what they were doing- which made me look dumb.

draculary

Level 41
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
when i tried to gangrp and joined a gang, that was rlly sad and painful.

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
  • use piss yellow hex code
  • char fell inlove w a guy in cat ears
  • during when i was in faculty i accidentally gangrp keybinded and cashier keybinded.
  • just the way i roleplaeyd in general.

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
  • during when i was in faculty i accidentally gangrp keybinded and cashier keybinded.
furry

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
I use piss yellow /me and my nick is the color code for piss yellow

Users who are viewing this thread