mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What Is Your Favourite Anime So Far?

CanadianChild

Level 20
Canucktism
Canucktism
Notable
Personally, mine is Girls Und Panzer. IDK if its an anime or not, i swear it is. But if not, feel free to correct me.

Anyway, What's your favourite anime?

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I cant to think about my favorite anime bc I have few
but like, Noragami, Re:Zero, Kuroko no basket and violet evergarden
and akame ga kill was good although it was hard to watch that
School Babysitters cute anime
Dr. Stone too

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
I like Pokémon! It’s one of my all time favorite shows and in the anime class it’s my all time favorite!

IvanStrong

Level 3
Just by looking at my profile, you could tell that I'm currently a huge fan of Haikyuu, but it isn't my favorite anime. Demon Slayer, Naruto, and nearly every Yu-Gi-Oh anime (except ZEXAL) has to be my favorite anime, in no particular order either. Demon Slayer is just perfect, its characters are so unique and the way Tanjiro uses his sense of smell mid combat is just amazing. Naruto has been with me since I was a child, though I've never seen Shippuden. My mother and I used to watch Naruto all the time, and she actually hates anime. Though she loves Sasuke. Yu-Gi-Oh is another anime that's stuck by my side since I was a child, and it sort of has to if you wanna be a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, since it's current state only appeals to the older fans. Each of the Yu-Gi-Oh series (again, except ZEXAL) has a pretty decent story- past the first season, and I'm a huge fan of strategy card games!

(Wow I got waaaaaaay to into this reply)

;D

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Just by looking at my profile, you could tell that I'm currently a huge fan of Haikyuu, but it isn't my favorite anime. Demon Slayer, Naruto, and nearly every Yu-Gi-Oh anime (except ZEXAL) has to be my favorite anime, in no particular order either. Demon Slayer is just perfect, its characters are so unique and the way Tanjiro uses his sense of smell mid combat is just amazing. Naruto has been with me since I was a child, though I've never seen Shippuden. My mother and I used to watch Naruto all the time, and she actually hates anime. Though she loves Sasuke. Yu-Gi-Oh is another anime that's stuck by my side since I was a child, and it sort of has to if you wanna be a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, since it's current state only appeals to the older fans. Each of the Yu-Gi-Oh series (again, except ZEXAL) has a pretty decent story- past the first season, and I'm a huge fan of strategy card games!

(Wow I got waaaaaaay to into this reply)

;D
I wish time would speed up because I want a 1 year of service badge!

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
My favourite anime at the moment is probably going to sound quite basic but I am in love with Attack on Titan, I have been waiting for the entire new season to come out before watching so I can watch it all in one go. I’ve been quite good at avoiding spoilers (Spoilers suck!)

Users who are viewing this thread