mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

what is your favourite job in SRP?

BingBongRP

Level 6
BingBongRP
BingBongRP
Rich
If you could pick any job in SRP what would it be?
- Teacher
- Professor
- Tutor
- Chef
- Librarian
- Nurse
- Caretaker
- Receptionist
- Officer
- Surgeon
- Doctor
- Psychiatrist
- Shopkeeper
- Governor
- Lawyer
- Judge
- Reporter
- Maiden
- Priest
-
Black Market dealer

Last edited:

pashy

Level 183
Detective is like a higherup role which you get after being promoted a few so putting it next to officer doesn't sound very smart. .

1 - Black Market Dealer, we all know how unique, rare, and cool this role is.
2 - Officer. Being a cop is my dream-job IRL, but I can't be one due to 'political' reasons. . And the faction is very cool generally and nice people
3 - Shopkeeper, self-explanatory, fun role and you get to manage your own place.

Here in order of my top 3 - I unfortunately haven't been in any of these jobs, yet at least. I would love to give officer/shopkeeper a shot in the future, far future.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Detective is like a higherup role which you get after being promoted a few so putting it next to officer doesn't sound very smart. .

1 - Black Market Dealer, we all know how unique, rare, and cool this role is.
2 - Officer. Being a cop is my dream-job IRL, but I can't be one due to 'political' reasons. . And the faction is very cool generally and nice people
3 - Shopkeeper, self-explanatory, fun role and you get to manage your own place.

Here in order of my top 3 - I unfortunately haven't been in any of these jobs, yet at least. I would love to give officer/shopkeeper a shot in the future, far future.
I've been all three of these, by far Officer is the least exciting

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Event team!!! Lol, icly I have a few different ideas varying based on my characters since I'm really up for anything - some of those roles being Lawyer and shrine, if I put myself into a character though it would be a cop

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
I would say teacher and maiden.

Teacher because I am myself one of them, I like to share what I like to other players, I usually prepare everything in advance, even the dialogues and the /me >.<, in some classes I have a great time, because I see that there are players who are interested, and in other classes when it is impossible to do anything because they bother a lot.
I can say that in many occasions it's very tiring, because at the end of the day you do the same thing, but I like to vary, I even have a trip prepared for soon!

And then Maiden, I think it's a very nice job, and very relaxing, the times I could interact with maidens and priest were good moments, the rps are very respectful and the Shrine is one of my favourite places. I could definitely apply but I have to pay another alt and I kind of have to save money right now ^^

RandomlyAccepted

Level 33
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
I love being a professor, yes students be annoying but I get to teach one of my favorite subjects that I am super passionate for and I get to also learn things that will help me in the future when I go into medicine.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
- Teacher
- Professor
- Tutor
- Chef
- Librarian
- Nurse
- Caretaker
- Receptionist
- Officer
- Detective
- Surgeon
- Doctor
- Psychiatrist
- Shopkeeper
- Governor
- Lawyer
- Judge
- Reporter
As a shopkeeper myself, I prefer it to other roles.

moesxy

Level 10
moesxy
moesxy
Omega+
- Teacher
- Professor
- Tutor
- Chef
- Librarian
- Nurse
- Caretaker
- Receptionist
- Officer
- Detective
- Surgeon
- Doctor
- Psychiatrist
- Shopkeeper
- Governor
- Lawyer
- Judge
- Reporter
+1

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
1. Surgeon with Theodore! if I had an alt this is what i’d do with him for sure..

2. Officer! this is a direction i’d take w idek what char

3. Nurse/Caretaker id a direction i’d take with Tobias, he can be rather sweet at times, and since Hes become close with more than one school nurse, he’s learned to really want to help and be like them, though he could never really handle a job at something like the EMS

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Im a teacher, shopkeeper and was in EMS/School Nurse
the best one is teacher. Shopkeeper is money but- kinda boring to rpeast it, although lulu yu is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread