mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What is your favourite SRP Moment?

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I dont have only 1 moment, its A LOT of moments.

when my char got married, the first time I got into col basketball, when my char won against the cancer, when I got the employee of the month and more- well, right now is that Im the baseball captain I guess. IM SO HAPPY BC PF THAT

Rebel

Level 53
I have a few, but one of them was Knot (Mistalee) vs Banter (WiffyBanter) where Knot was chasing him down the school hallway with a broom in hand yelling "I AM GOING TO GET YOU!!"

pashy

Level 183
I have this moment where I was at spawn and that other moment where I was at spawn but this time running in circles and thinking about blank

Rebel

Level 53
Realized another fun moment but also cringe;
2018 a old character was dating @Populi old char and lets just say his char had a thing for doing some odd things to his boyfriend.. Populi you know very well what I am talking about.

Gunna!

Level 99
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
mime was when me and my mates almost killed a cop and then there was kpd looking for us in school it was scarryy

luvnshay

Level 5
luvnshay
luvnshay
Rich
Hm- that's a pretty difficult question to think about!

I feel like for me- my favourite moment was something pretty simple, so I hope it doesn't sound silly!
Once when I was at my apartment, it was time for school. Usually, I just warp to spawn and would run in! But for some reason, I just felt like taking it slow and walking there. I was listening to one of my favourite songs and it all just blended into this super duper nice memory! Seeing so many players, all so immersed in their characters. Laughing and playing, made my chest feel all warm and fuzzy! I know it's just a server- a fictional place, but I feel like I take lots of things in SRP for granted. The friends i've made, the lessons i've learnt. So that simple walk- made me appreciate everything about the server! The time the builders and other teams put into creating Karakura, so taking that chance to appreciate the finer beauties made my day!

Users who are viewing this thread