mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What is your favourite SRP Moment?

CanadianChild

Level 20
Canucktism
Canucktism
Notable
I always remember a time where me and my small group of online friends, at night, joked a lot in /looc. Another funny moment was when i /me pretends to nuke Jackson and he responded by /me teabags the nuke. Lol.
This was, like, a couple of nights ago.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Anything that made me feel like I achieved something, such as joining the cheer team a few months back (however sadly not on anymore... hm), gaining the highschool model student summer award, being accepted for the event team (Very grateful to be a part of that team, great lot of people they are).. So yeah!

Chei.

Level 9
Most likely when I was hiding in the sewers & Escuzme F messages me saying ‘don’t turn around’ and my dumbass turns around and I just see Yonio standing there with his back turned and I fucking screamed.

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
that moment when Meikan Masuo 1v2'd Seno Soda and Io Sonozaki because she trespassed

CanadianChild

Level 20
Canucktism
Canucktism
Notable
I remember a time when my other char (Anna "psycho" K. Reid) once planned to ambush the governor at a water gun fight once.
With a boy who's a friend.

Last edited:

opp

Level 50
I’m so late but I think when my char got accepted into her family with people I consider close online was a great feeling

Users who are viewing this thread