mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What moment in SRP, made you actually cry a bit, and the most happiest one.

LunaJavaEdition

Level 8
Lunameowrp
Lunameowrp
well i wasnt icly betrayed as my other char well my other char anya was icly betrayed

[Grade 12] Jones B. I. Nakamura
[Grade 12] Anya I. Nakamura

-kam

Level 87
Saddest moment was having to watch one of my old characters watch a murder of 3 of his friends then get tortured to death....

Happiest was watching my new character get to a point of a (plationic ofc) relationship with his brother after they had a huge arguement

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
When my character Sophia died for the first time. It was so saddening to watch a character a worked so hard on go down the drain because of invalid permissions.

The happy bit is after 6 months staff agreed to void the death.
oh is that tf she went LOL?

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
The only time I actually teared up was during Marion Masayoshi's death, specifically when the KPD had to tell Matsu Masayoshi (@Yume_ )
Yeah so no wonder she's on permanent leave from the KPD... I don't think she has the heart to return either. Goodness that was so long ago I don't even remember it that clearly

I've been trying to think of any fun stories to put here, but not a lot of it is like.. sad sad i don't really cry super easily. I know when Tsukimomoe blew up i felt very conflicted because i thought it was 1. lowkey incredibly funny 2. frustrating because i had no idea what to do

wethecreature

Level 102
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Yeah so no wonder she's on permanent leave from the KPD... I don't think she has the heart to return either. Goodness that was so long ago I don't even remember it that clearly

I've been trying to think of any fun stories to put here, but not a lot of it is like.. sad sad i don't really cry super easily. I know when Tsukimomoe blew up i felt very conflicted because i thought it was 1. lowkey incredibly funny 2. frustrating because i had no idea what to do
poor tsukimoemoe

GEBynum

Level 61
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich
I never really cried? But I’ve teared up for sure.
Saddest moments we’re probably when my character’s S/O was mad at her for something she didn’t even do. Another moment that didn’t make me cry but was sad was when my character’s friend majored her other friend and didn’t tell her.

Happiest moments were probably getting a apt, since I had failed so many times in the past. Probably my character’s parents having biological children would be on the list too. And I love when it snows- just because :)

vix

Level 24
downwrdspiral
downwrdspiral
Rich
saddest is probably when ... i dunno lawl i have bad memory

happiest is when i got accepted into KPD i love this faction guys
and when matteo confessed to naomi that was cute i loved that

Users who are viewing this thread