mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What moment in SRP, made you actually cry a bit, and the most happiest one.

_ImHere4You_

Level 40
when a character in the kamata family died - @Manggo
and the happiest is genuinely every time i see kaito. again. SKELLY <3
and right there with seeing kaito is when i finally passed the college exams after failing 3 times

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
I never really cried on SRP for any sort of inconvenient events but here's a few:

1. My recent SRP character, Itu, getting arrested with an unbailable life sentence.

2. My old GangRP ('Gas') character from 2018-2019ish attempted to betray his best friend and died to him an hour later (anticlimactic)
SS:

Attachments

• IMG_20230927_163439.png
    IMG_20230927_163439.png
    346.5 KB · Views: 30

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
I never really cried on SRP for any sort of inconvenient events but here's a few:

1. My recent SRP character, Itu, getting arrested with an unbailable life sentence.

2. My old GangRP ('Gas') character from 2018-2019ish attempted to betray his best friend and died to him an hour later (anticlimactic)
SS:
itu’s was sadder that shit made me so sad

SIMPL3Z

Level 100
Community Team
Lore Team
I believe my saddest moment was when a character of mine, Saito Yamagashira, got in a heated argument with a lover of his, who cheated on him with his cousin. Real sad times.

I think one of my happiest moments were a variety of things, mainly dating back to the old days of Kamaitachi and (og) Yamagashira. Just messing around with the group, always fun

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
I believe my saddest moment was when a character of mine, Saito Yamagashira, got in a heated argument with a lover of his, who cheated on him with his cousin. Real sad times.

I think one of my happiest moments were a variety of things, mainly dating back to the old days of Kamaitachi and (og) Yamagashira. Just messing around with the group, always fun

NAHHHH WHO CHEATED NAHHHHHH

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+

SS:
omg i remember this happening (back when you could color OOC </3 , miss that sm)

Classicalist

Level 87
When my first ever SRP friend came back to SRP for the first time in like 3 years. Then they quit again but still it was nice while it lasted

Avazil

Level 21
Avazil
Avazil
Omega+
When my character Sophia died for the first time. It was so saddening to watch a character a worked so hard on go down the drain because of invalid permissions.

The happy bit is after 6 months staff agreed to void the death.
I agree :')

MinisterFudge

Level 17
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
A greenie at the plaza eavesdropped on my character (Sr. Teresa Keating) and basically came up and asked her who Jesus was and like... It led to an oddly wholesome encounter. Wasn't asking the question to antagonize, belittle, or anything. Just genuinely wanted a satisfactory answer.

Teresa ended up confiding in this 9th grader (who had no phone) that she felt bad--- because had she not given the phone away to someone who 'didn't really deserve it' (a long story) then perhaps she'd be able to give it to this kind and pure-of-heart 9th grader.

The 9th grader held Teresa's hand and responded:
"I'm sure Mister Jesus forgives you, Ma'am, so I hope you don't feel too bad anymore. You're learning! And that's what matters!'

;N; Cheesy? Perhaps, but the moment was wholesome enough to be memorable!

ayo.png

As for 'moment that made me cry'-- I mean, I wouldn't use such extreme words but if you want a sad moment I'd go for a recent one:
Sister Keating getting freaking SWIRLIED by a group of students out of nowhere >.<
Was pretty awkward, some of them were all 'This feels so wrong' and 'Somehow... this doesn't feel right'.
LIKE UM, YEAH? I SURE HOPE SO.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
The only time I actually teared up was during Marion Masayoshi's death, specifically when the KPD had to tell Matsu Masayoshi (@Yume_ )

delulu

Level 2
I didn't cry but I was utterly shocked at the storyline. my first character, Amber, was a hopeless romantic and got her friend Cassie to set her up (ILY TINYTICKLETIM) we found a guy named Duke Volkonsky and he and Amber hit it off. Amber thought she saw him and his siblings kidnapping someone. Later that night, they were on a date on the beach in the early hours of the morning. An unknown number called Amber, and her being her, she picked up.

(This is not the original dialogue, but all that I can remember is shown)

Amber: "Hello?"
N/A: "Hello there."
Amber: "Do you need anything?"
N/A: Unknown
Amber: "Who are you?"
N/A: "That doesn't matter."

The other line was asking Amber for a lot of personal information. Her full name, who her family is, etc. She told Duke that she was going to go somewhere in private to continue the conversation with the ominous caller (don't ask why).

(...)
Amber: "I'm not telling you where I live."
N/A: "Clever girl."
Amber: "Can you tell me your name?"
N/A: "Nope."

After Amber had received enough cues to leave, she returned to Duke and requested to go somewhere safer.

Amber: "I feel uncomfortable. Can we go inside somewhere?"
Duke: "Sure."

The two walked past the umbrellas and towels that dotted the sand, as they approached the pier, towards the exit. They were a few meters away from the exit. Amber was on the phone with Cassie, telling her about all that just happened.

Duke: "Give me your phone."
Amber: "No."

Amber, on the phone with Cassie: "I'M AT THE BEACH PIER"

Amber sprinted away, being chased by Duke.

Amber doesn't like actually good people as partners. She and Duke dated for a few weeks but Duke moved away and dumped her.

there was more to this story, but to summarize, Duke was the one calling her the entire time.

windswake

Level 24
wyldwinds
wyldwinds
Omega
I cried the first time I had to deal with a code blue in EMS.

The happiest I've been.. I have so many happy moments, I probably couldn't list all of them. Maybe when my lore team application got accepted?

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
saddest moment? Idek, i've had a ton of sad moments in srp, but probably when one of my chars partner moved back to russia and she got a call that he died as soon as he arrived at russia

happiest moment? hmmmmm.. ill find one soon enough
I found one of the happiest moments on srp recently! I was so freakin happy when i got my exam accepted and got to be in college. I even did an 8-ball to see if I'd get accepted and it said yes, so now I'm putting all my trust into that 8-ball.

Another sad moment is when my character Serenity found out she was being cheated on by the man she trusted most, sad times. (Kinda cried.. a lot)

Users who are viewing this thread