mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

what one moment would you consider responsible for you sticking around on srp?

! salty

Level 46
s4ltyroll
s4ltyroll
Notable
i feel like, for me, it would be the looc message my friend sent in my earlier days. he had sneezed milk out of his nose because of how hard he laughed from something icly, and my and the 3 other people present absolutely died. that was when i started actually consistently logging on

maraa

Level 217
jvllyfsh
jvllyfsh
Omega
There was this one "fight" that was going to happen back in 2022 when rivalry was way better than it is now by the football pitch, bobcats were on one side lined up, and spartans on the other side, everyone was basically dead facing each other and it was a bunch of yelling and stuff, like something you'd see in a movie. Each person was facing another, like they were focusing on insulting and yelling at the person that was infront of them.. and I honestly lived for that moment

WhisperTheFallen

Level 58
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+
Honestly I think I'd be the moment I bought my first custom I'm going to make the most out of that money spent smh

urufu

Level 7
Urrufu
Urrufu
Rich
I came back to SRP because I was bored and lonely asf, I stuck around because of the community. I don't care about getting popular but just having a large variety of people around who recognise me and enjoy having me around makes me feel so much more settled in with SRP than I am with any of my non-SRP friends. <3

! salty

Level 46
s4ltyroll
s4ltyroll
Notable
I came back to SRP because I was bored and lonely asf, I stuck around because of the community. I don't care about getting popular but just having a large variety of people around who recognise me and enjoy having me around makes me feel so much more settled in with SRP than I am with any of my non-SRP friends. <3
this is literally mecore

ErikFinster

Level 175
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
We should probably migrate this threat to the Games & Questionnaires subforum, but besides that! ໒(⊙ᴗ⊙)७

1724944425738.png
The group of my initial SRP friends came back for a cool spontanious meet up - ⸂⸂⸜(രᴗര๑)⸝⸃⸃ - it felt like the stars aligned.

ilovemyplane

Level 103
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I blame my old friend group (most of whom either quit or got banned) for me sticking around on the server. Though I do have a lot of new friends so I guess that also helps

Lunameowrp

Level 18
Iluhpurple
Iluhpurple
Fundraiser
So that one moment is.... When I'm in combat rp and its when i met more and more friends!

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 83
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
For me... I'd say its the found family I made, the original one, The Rizal Household. They were the group of friends I met on SRP when I was fairly new, and coincidentally majority of us lived near each other. The moment we all finally met up for a cosplay convention irl I knew that I would stick to this server lol

Sadly we aren't together anymore, separating and stuff, busy with college etc... But I still do keep in contact with them individually. :)

DarkEclipic

Level 181
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Honestly, it was the friends i made through roleplay the first couple of weeks on the server. Kurooo__ being one of them, he is my oldest friend ive known on SRP. Then it was Hanazono Clan with the gang. Sky, Sinn, Polar, Vegan, Min, all of em.

It was really YakuzaRP(GangRP) that kept me coming back

yuunbae

Level 52
frytoleks
frytoleks
Omega+
I stay on srp because the friends I make. Although they all end up cooler than me and better at SRPing than me, I still stick around to help out players and just make friends :)
P.S. I remember when Deno von Moltke was a greenie, I remember when Cassandra Cole was a greenie, I think i was there when James Kabuji (forgot the og last name) was a greenie. I showed them around srp and stuff, and i even offered to adopt Cass. I also made MushyRP, MushyRP . I was MushRP
They all ended up being cool

soratheonly

Level 75
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
I actually dropped SRP and lost interest in it for a few months before I had been accepted into teacher, which I honestly didn't think I'd get accepted into, and ended up becoming so big on the server with so many interesting things happening to me everyday that I just never left.

RexLobo

Level 111
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
@.Arkkwolf meeting this one and her friend group kept me around. I struggled meeting with other people, and they welcomed me with open arms! Look at me now >:D

kustomzero

Level 145
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
I think the moment I'd consider responsible sticking around on SRP is watching the community and platform grow since my debut here in the year of 2017. Not only have I watched the server develop and form into how it is today but my own self has also developed over the years into what I'd never imagine. To people I've met across the years to us going our own ways because life happens and I hope those people that I've came across these past several years are on a great path for what life has in store for them. Who knew a silly little block game could forge great memories and bring people together. Kudos to Mojang and Notch for creating a wonderful and the best video game there is out there.

Mialyansa

Level 78
Moment I built KUERT almost two years ago. Probably one of the most legendary moments for me. This was the place where it all started.
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-11 092911.pngimagen_2024-09-11_093003403.png
2022-12-26_16.10.56.png

Then I left SRP after the first year of joining for around a month I'd say becuase I wanted to move on from my first character and build and develop another one which resulted on me creating Araya Kisa. And that moment finally made me stay even more to this date. I still believe I could make better characters but I don't have the time to develop them.

Users who are viewing this thread