mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

what one moment would you consider responsible for you sticking around on srp?

Popo

Level 64
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
I quit for four years and rejoined in 2023, definitely the friends I made along the way, they are what keep the server engaging for a very long time.

Otherwise, another reason would be the fact that I decided to quit “competitive roleplay,” and decided to treat SchoolRP, the second Minecraft roleplay server I ever joined, as my retirement home.

windswake

Level 31
Helper
kingdomtears
kingdomtears
Omega
i initally joined in january 2020, was on and off the server for a few years until january 2023 -- i met @lobsterrdog and felt bad for leaving him as a lost little green tag, came back and stayed back, and now look at me

Aania

Level 177
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
I've been on the server for years. During 2020 I was very very close to leaving, but due to lockdown, I stayed. I joined a friend's group with @Ecocide, @Sylcian & @Shadonk and had some of the best times ever. Then I just continued finding groups. Such as @NoZinth @Infi :D

Having great friends just makes spending time on the sever way more fun. Alongside enjoying the faction I run :)

Ecocide

Level 66
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
I've been on and off of SRP for around 8 years (according to forms), I think the one thing that always brings me back is the handful of good people you'll meet and enjoy writing with. Everyone knows SRP can be toxic at times but those handful of friends you'll make on the server always makes it all worth it, and the stories you'll make with them icly is something you'll look back on for the rest of your time on the server with a smile.
I think right now currently what's kept me playing SRP for around. .4-5 years straight is KPD, I love working with the Emergency faction and I consider all of the police faction my kids and family. Watching all of them grow up and grow on the server, watching @Yonio fix KPD and push roleplay back into the faction I love so much. I can't explain to you guys how OOC KPD was until Yonio got his hands on it, Bro molded it into a space where you could roleplay your cop character freely and you didn't have to be just some stupid cop robot with one personality. Watching your faction lead roleplaying and being silly inspires the rest of the faction to do the same. Watching @Hirathex go from a silly little UGLY cadet all the way to commissioner and SA??? with how shy Hira was at the start if you told me one day they would be leading my faction and basically at the top of the staff team I wouldn't believe you, Watching @6Pancake Take and FIX the hospital faction from constantly burning alive has been amazing to see, especially with hospital faction??? I can confidently tell my friends that if they join EMS now a days they will be taken care of and have fun (@flowersak is a great example of someone who was struggling with fun on the server but then she joined EMS and she's THRIVING now.) Working with my friends for years now on a faction we all love is what keeps me on the server, KPD and the Emergency faction as a whole will forever be my safe space on this server.

PS If anyone from the EM faction reads this I love you guys <3 especially my higher up team in KPD, you guys are the greatest and I'm glad we're close enough to joke with each other and play fight.

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 111
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
PS If anyone from the EM faction reads this I love you guys <3 especially my higher up team in KPD, you guys are the greatest and I'm glad we're close enough to joke with each other and play fight.
:3 i heart u eco <3

AirconUnit

Level 90
I've been on and off of SRP for around 8 years (according to forms), I think the one thing that always brings me back is the handful of good people you'll meet and enjoy writing with. Everyone knows SRP can be toxic at times but those handful of friends you'll make on the server always makes it all worth it, and the stories you'll make with them icly is something you'll look back on for the rest of your time on the server with a smile.
I think right now currently what's kept me playing SRP for around. .4-5 years straight is KPD, I love the working with the Emergency faction and I consider all of the police faction my kids and family. Watching all of them grow up and grow on the server, watching @Yonio fix KPD and push roleplay back into the faction I love so much. I can't explain to you guys how OOC KPD was until Yonio got his hands on it, Bro molded it into a space where you could roleplay your cop character freely and you didn't have to be just some stupid cop robot with one personality. Watching your faction lead roleplaying and being silly inspires the rest of the faction to do the same. Watching @Hirathex go from a silly little UGLY cadet all the way to commissioner and SA??? with how shy Hira was at the start if you told me one day they would be leading my faction and basically at the top of the staff team I wouldn't believe you, Watching @6Pancake Take and FIX the hospital faction from constantly burning alive has been amazing to see, especially with hospital faction??? I can confidently tell my friends that if they join EMS now a days they will be taken care of and have fun (@flowersak is a great example of someone who was struggling with fun on the server but then she joined EMS and she's THRIVING now.) Working with my friends for years now on a faction we all love is what keeps me on the server, KPD and the Emergency faction as a whole will forever be my safe space on this server.

We love you too Dad <3

Hirathex

Level 311
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
Watching @Hirathex go from a silly little UGLY cadet all the way to commissioner and SA??? with how shy Hira was at the start if you told me one day they would be leading my faction and basically at the top of the staff team I wouldn't believe you,
this is so true I wouldn't have imagined it either. I love KPD and the HU team, I'm glad I took over evenifitsreallyscaryandihavenoideawhatimdoing

I've been playing for almost three years now, I got Minecraft on my birthday so I could try out SRP with my friend. I found the server to be kinda boring at first since I'd never done roleplay outside of Discord. Eventually I met this one player (Dompiedom the goat), he taught me how to CombatRP and we did a few spars in the cabin of the old woods, and I managed to knock him eventually lol
1726089917816.png

I think that's the moment that got me to start playing every day. We'd just sit around in the sewers all day till I eventually joined my first faction (KPD :D)

flowersak

Level 127
Shop Lead
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
All the friends I made definitely played a huge part (I'm only here because they KEEP MENTIONING ME)

I quit for like 4 months at the start of this year and all my friends basically waited for me to come back? I think that really made me realise just how much I loved being in the SRP community <3

RippedZan

Level 29
RippedZan
RippedZan
Omega+
I gotta say, it was after joining the Zennix family that sparked my enjoyment on the server. Having meeting so many amazing people like DarkEclipic, Avazil, Orange, Sky, and many more really kept me on the server. I'm greatful to them, because who knows how long I would have stayed without them.

draculary

Level 95
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
I think right now currently what's kept me playing SRP for around. .4-5 years straight is KPD, I love working with the Emergency faction and I consider all of the police faction my kids and family. Watching all of them grow up and grow on the server, watching @Yonio fix KPD and push roleplay back into the faction I love so much. I can't explain to you guys how OOC KPD was until Yonio got his hands on it, Bro molded it into a space where you could roleplay your cop character freely and you didn't have to be just some stupid cop robot with one personality. Watching your faction lead roleplaying and being silly inspires the rest of the faction to do the same. Watching @Hirathex go from a silly little UGLY cadet all the way to commissioner and SA??? with how shy Hira was at the start if you told me one day they would be leading my faction and basically at the top of the staff team I wouldn't believe you, Watching @6Pancake Take and FIX the hospital faction from constantly burning alive has been amazing to see, especially with hospital faction??? I can confidently tell my friends that if they join EMS now a days they will be taken care of and have fun (@flowersak is a great example of someone who was struggling with fun on the server but then she joined EMS and she's THRIVING now.) Working with my friends for years now on a faction we all love is what keeps me on the server, KPD and the Emergency faction as a whole will forever be my safe space on this server.

we love you!!

But same as Eco said, it’s mostly the friends and interactions I’ve made that brought me to make good connections with people. I quit in like 2022 i think? im not good with time, but I quit cause I never went out of my way to interact with people thinking the whole I’m not ‘popular enough’ to interact with good writers which was the dumbest shit to ever think and it led to boredom. Btw, never think you’re less worthy or significant than someone on a literal minecraft roleplay server we all play. But as I was saying, once I came back I decided to finally apply for a faction which was KPD to step out of my comfort zone and it led me to meet many people, joined sports (thanks jayla for letting me in after i failed a front flip during try outs.. even tho u made me try out twice /:) which led to further connections where I had such good interactions ICly and OOCly!
I really appreciate the friends I’ve made and the interactions ICly between my characters, huge appreciation to the faction leads who took me in too when I look back at my applications and see how BAAAAD they were..

rios

Level 54
riospace
riospace
Rich

Absolute goat, we all love you eco!!

DisgracedAngel

Level 22
DisgracedAwesome
DisgracedAwesome
Omega+
The thing that kept me on srp was probably KPD. I made the majority of my friends through KPD that I still talk to now.. um some of them. It was the first faction I ever joined and I couldn't ask for a better first faction to have joined. I mean sure I joined when I like was only 2 months into the server no idea whos idea it was to accept me. Katie Martinez was a great officer trust m. Oh and EMS probably kept me going on the server after I left KPD. And friends too or whatever I guess some of my friends are cool

_iSea

Level 6
scarqbb
scarqbb
Omega+
Even though I’m probably not able to play SRP rightnoworeveragain, I’d probably say @layzah and Niko (can’t find his @) were probably some key reasons to me staying, especially within YakuzaRP (GangRP), but i wanna thank @atjayy for introducinng me to a new group of friends, even though we all never play because i would’ve definitely quit SRP if it wasn’t for him, and i’m glad that friendship turned to more than SRP :)

DivingBlues

Level 79
Community Team
Builder
Lore Team
I’m currently struggling right now remaining on SRP with school work and the demand of my irl life and mental health just dropping off the face of the earth. And that’s fine I’ve been here for 4 years straight and currently really just struggling to handle my school life and the demand of the ever imposing final year of school in Australia. However I’m still somehow here and that’s an amazing special thanks to all my amazing friends. People like @RexLobo @England! @Oli @.Arkkwolf @lamby :3 @soratheonly
@Avazil and the whole shrine team and all my other friends are holding me here. Or at least, keeping me connected to SRP while I’m going through a lot right now, I seriously appreciate them all and they’re all amazing. Just the support I get from all of them even if they’re not mentioned they know who they are and what they’re currently doing for me and the amount support I’m getting from them is insane. Maybe I’ll return full time, but right now they’re keeping me and they’re keeping my interest there. So thank you so so so much to them

astri

Level 112
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
Even though I’m probably not able to play SRP rightnoworeveragain, I’d probably say @layzah and Niko (can’t find his @) were probably some key reasons to me staying, especially within YakuzaRP (GangRP), but i wanna thank @atjayy for introducinng me to a new group of friends, even though we all never play because i would’ve definitely quit SRP if it wasn’t for him, and i’m glad that friendship turned to more than SRP :)
who let this nerd in

Shadonk

Level 16
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
I have to agree with most people when they say its their friends who have kept them around, I probably wouldn't be on the server still if it weren't for all the lovely people in my life! I could make an entire list.. but you guys know who you are! <3 I would like to think that regardless of distance between online friends, they are still REAL friends. We have real lives, stories, passions and love to experience and I think that in itself is wonderful.

I joined SRP around late 2018 to early 2019 (I THINK?), a bit before COVID had happened and everyone was in lockdown.. I found SRP at a really low point in my life, so it is and probably always will be something I find a lot of comfort in! Regardless of how toxic the community is at times, I fear there is a side to every community that is like that. I have of course.. just like many others gone through my fair share of things within this server, good and bad! Those things in which have shaped me into who I am (I'd like to think), I really grew up on this server TBH... As cringe as it may be to people that aren't into things like SRP, I'm glad that I got to experience all the things I have with the people around me.

Through SRP I learned a lot about myself and the passions I have now, I LOVE BUILDING and I LOVE MAKING SKINS! It really opened my eyes to things and proved to me that people really can do the things they love and make something out of it. That being said.. I guess this is a thank you?

Users who are viewing this thread