mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What plot/arc do you want your character to go through?

ethxx.ltd

Level 44
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
this is gonna take awhile but i think i got it. also this is all lore wise so not much srp stuff

Saola - Finally getting arrested for her relationships to criminals

Brix - Finally finding someone who makes him feel safe and loved

Kiara - Not running away from her problems and family

Dada - GangRP’s finally catch her and skin her (it almost happened day one of her)

Flint- dying randomly in the most ridiculous way

Alaska - learning his native language

Aranck - finding his bio mother and father

moral1ty

Level 13
moral1ty
moral1ty
Notable+
y’all know I fucks with hurt/comfort arcs with my characters
I’m hoping to give Luis an arc where he helps he and his mother out of poverty through developing a good career, coming to terms with his mental illness/es and maybe finding love, who knows man. I want to make him go from a guy who lies about being happy to actually being happy

ilovemyplane

Level 90
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Karl Ketsueki — Redemption! I mean, this guy isn’t the kindest to everybody (half his kids hated him but they lowkey died or got disowned), so he deserves to have some sort of arc where he realizes his mistakes and tries to break the cycle his father basically pushed onto him. He’s the most like his father, even more so than his own brother, Pierre

Pierre Ivanov — Just a worse descent into his already mad state, he’s already being pressured by everyone around him so why not?

Saeran Ivanov-Wéi — He deserves an arc where he just gets past what holds him back and really just lives a little, what with his sorta stoic attitude! In other words, YOLO

TrapstarRp

Level 22
Karl Ketsueki — Redemption! I mean, this guy isn’t the kindest to everybody (half his kids hated him but they lowkey died or got disowned), so he deserves to have some sort of arc where he realizes his mistakes and tries to break the cycle his father basically pushed onto him. He’s the most like his father, even more so than his own brother, Pierre

Pierre Ivanov — Just a worse descent into his already mad state, he’s already being pressured by everyone around him so why not?

Saeran Ivanov-Wéi — He deserves an arc where he just gets past what holds him back and really just lives a little, what with his sorta stoic attitude! In other words, YOLO
Become a family member in ketsueki and if you're in the gang leave it for the time, build your character up, and boom, how it worked for my Ketsueki char

florestia

Level 43
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
-I want Zikri to make a full return to Karakura for a redemption arc (it probably will fail like the past two times)

-Neko eventually descending into madness and starting her villain arc

-Hopefully Shinobu will learn to be a decent human being

-Youra just needs to find peace within herself

-OH and Kōhī Heddo starts his silly arc :P

tayfun

Level 66
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
If one of Goemon's idols (looking at Sturm and Riko Derevo) died, he'd probably be muuuuchhhhhh harsher on criminals. I have plans for him.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
I will talk about what I’d like with my Hidekazu Takagi character, as that is my most popular character at the moment. With Hidekazu I’ve been taking this arc of frustration, and control. Hidekazu once enjoyed being a nice council Vice-President, however as President he feels as he should take a lot more control of the council. I’d like to this Roleplay unfold and see what comes of it.

Ultimately Hidekazu will never be straight corrupt, he has rules and morals he follows. Kazu aside though if you asked me if I had any Roleplay goals to accomplish would be similar to @AllenBUwU as I would also like to become a Vice-Dean.

HunterHampter

Level 60
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
For Alan Jackson, climbing up the crime notoriety, and then just dropping the life immediately and joining KPD, but not to get back at the people doing crime but more or so just wanting to leave criminal life as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread