mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What Smash Bros character would your own Character be playing?

GoodbyeRanden

Level 81
GoodbyeRanden
GoodbyeRanden
Icon
I do wonder as I've been getting into Smash Bros as of recently

Reiji Kagami: I heavily base Reiji as a character to who I am oocly, and generally speaking I usually play Wolf. I like playing Wolf, I like playing super aggressive and it's a very interesting contrast as Reiji isn't the type of person who likes to brute force things.

Amane Kagami: I remember the Gaming Club Fighting game where she became a BS incarnate by playing characters who's main gimmick is to poke at a range and getting easy small trade in. And a character that came to mind is Min Min.

Midori Takeshima: little goober don't play much games but if she were to get into smash bros it'll be either Marth or Lucina.

Hifumi Fujihara: She's dumb soooo Bowser

Mafuyu Takeshima: She seems like the type who'd play Pyra/Mythra or Corin
 
Last edited:
Oh, you know damn well about my things now:

Esrah: Would totally be a Rosalina main, as per personality connection.

Azai: More tougher, but i would say he would main Sheik, (i think I spelt that right) moreso an aggressive player than anything.

Ryleigh: She would most likely pick someone cute, probably Pichu or Jigglypuff. Who knows!!
 
Henry barely knows what videogames are. But he would easily pick Dr. Mario. He doesn't know who Mario is, he doesn't know why there are two Marios, he doesn't know why Mario became a doctor, and doesn't think about it.

He just picked Dr. Mario because he trusts doctors a lot.

I like to think that the first time he played as Dr. Mario, he actually thought he could cure his rivals to befriend them.

(He was completely wrong)
 
Primrose "Fourteen" Bellamy would probably go with R.O.B., though it's not because R.O.B. is a competitively top tier character that is one of the best 7 characters in the game, but because she loves robots and sees R.O.B. as if it was her future baby to take care of for live (i personally don't know where she got that sentiment so... lmao....)

and yet still, she has actually never played Smash Bros.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top