mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What was a pivotal moment for your character(s)?

ElignoreYou

Level 11
ElignoreYou
ElignoreYou
Omega+
What was something that your character has done, or have had done to that changed how they perceive the world/experience things/think?

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+
What was something that your character has done, or have had done to that changed how they perceive the world/experience things/think?

I'd say a lot of things have changed the way Abeni sees the world, but one of the main things that has altered how she behaves and how she experiences things is her relationship with her fiancé.

They've been through so much and Eli has changed her in ways she didn't think was possible. This woman has grown a backbone and learned to stand up for herself just by spending time with Eli and becoming closer with him.

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Eli;
For those who don't know much about Eli's background, he has been in Karakura since he was 16. His first turning point on the outlook on the town came when he was in the Yakuza and went through the whole ringer with that. Then it would shift again during his two marriages up until he got into a relationship with a very known Ex-Reporter and its where he is today. He went from being sweet and shy to Manipulative and Angry.

Souta;
He started off by having a bad outlook on Karakura when he was first introduced(when he was 32, he's 38 now). He looked highly on the town through his last relationship until it turned sour and assumptions came around to make him look down on that family and the ex altogether.

I would say these two characters dont have a good opinion on Karakura as of right now, now my other characters are a different story but they arent interesting

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
My first character had 1 argument with his sister, everything after that was.... a downward spiral.

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
RIWOO YEUN
He has a very bad mentality state to where he has stabbed people in state of being psychotic, he has also been caught arrested and figures everyone's watching his every move. He thinks everyone is on him, that his life will continue to go downhill; scared of his own issues and self.

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+
Eli;
For those who don't know much about Eli's background, he has been in Karakura since he was 16. His first turning point on the outlook on the town came when he was in the Yakuza and went through the whole ringer with that. Then it would shift again during his two marriages up until he got into a relationship with a very known Ex-Reporter and its where he is today. He went from being sweet and shy to Manipulative and Angry.

sometimes i hate how complex Eli is :(

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
“Find out ICly” :)

I’m messing around but there’s a lot, I won’t be explaining it sadly.

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Theres two major events (soon 3 once her children is born) that changed Sky's perception:

First one is finding out who actually murdered her older brother Sakuta Hanazono, which was Akihito Clan... The very same Clan whom she sworn an unwavering and dedicated loyalty to, only to be lied for YEARS (Sakuta died when she was 14) until she turned 19 ICly when Ryuu finally told the truth that they were the murderers. It made her view the world in red, full of anger and revenge.

Second was meeting Leo, her now husband, she was still full of anger deep down but hidden in it away due to being the Matriarch of the Hanazono Clan now, but when they got together it finally made her see the world in a better light, that not everything is revenge and she should just keep living her current life instead of staying in the past.

Third hasn't happened yet, but once it does, find out ICly ;)

Users who are viewing this thread