mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Whats that one faint memory you remember as a greenie ?

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
ngl, when i was a greenie 2 other greenies were fighting about how they both had the same last name. i went up to them and said that they were family

halfabraincell

Level 12
i remember this one time i was like grade 9 and these two grade-12 guys walked up to me and like picked me up and ran off into a random alley with me. Then they like tried to mug me and told me to give them my money and phone and stuff, but then I just lied and said I didnt have a phone and only gave them like 500 yen lol. Then they made fun of my character for being british and started threatening me and ngl I remember actually getting nervous because I didnt know what was going on and didnt understand combatrp lmao. This was like years ago now but I remember telling my friends who also played srp about how my character got jumped lol.

Kurooo__

Level 61
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
wearing full swat combat gear cause someone said wear fighting clothes when they were taking me to powerplant

draculary

Level 41
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
Being yelled at to change my last name 'Rose' because it was a families name, dudes went crazy fr.. I got interrogated and everything over it

WhisperTheFallen

Level 54
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+
Accidentally sneaking into the school from the sewers and then ended up playing dodge dodgeball for 3 hours straight with some rando it was super fun

Users who are viewing this thread