mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

what's that one song that gets you into your headspace?

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
There are so many songs to pick from when it comes to a question like this BUT!! mine would definitely be: vice city - xxxtentacion

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
Gotta Live Now by cospe..
Or FOLLOW ME Wild Horse by cospe
(oh and data love by cospe good too)

(Cospe has some soothing songs, always make me feel calm, and get me in the groove!)

dorian

Level 11
hotwiring
hotwiring
Rich
for the right Writing Headspace, all my characters have their own respective playlists filled to the brim with songs that explain their lore and/or remind me of them, but the one overarching tune is strawberry fields by the beatles. the great gig in the sky by pink floyd is also jarringly good and makes the words leak from my fingertips. love music

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
any of the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club songs, and Eleanor Rigby from Yellow Submarine (by the Beatles) get me in a mood that boosts my creativity

Luxid

Level 19
Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
I've noticed lately that if I really need to focus I simply listen to classical music. But for other things lately ill listen to paralyzer ginger eleven

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
The duck song. . . .

When the duck walked up to a lemonade stand. . .

KiraHub

Level 3
Xhast68
Xhast68
Notable+
currently I would say Walkin by Denzel Curry but I could rock with any Kendrick Lamar song especially Sherane AKA Mister Splinter's Daughter

lilripx471

Level 15
RewindRP
RewindRP
Notable+
OH I GOT ANOTHER ONE! ITZY Cheshire : tto neoneun ask me museun saeng-gag-eul hago inneunji ( Again, You ask me What im think about?) and johgin joh-eunde love or like sum-eossdagado natana, yeah-yeah, yeah ( Kind of like you, Love or lie. Its like hide and seek. yeah-yeah-yeah.)

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
Everything moves by BronzeRadioReturn. A song that got me back into art and through depression when my current girlfriend rejected me at first and my mum got really ill, so it sticks with me. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread