mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What's your favorite detail about your character?

Luxid

Level 19
Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
personally, mine is Maimi's hair highlights. No one talks about them enough.

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
Itarus skincare routine makes me giggle. For my shrine character Inari, my favorite detail about him is his favorite flower: the stereotypical but cool spider Lily. It symbolizes death but he likes it because of it's purpose on farms (which is to protect rice fields from pests)

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
sasha’s crooked nose ehehehe, a lot of people don’t realize he has one until they see art of him and i love it. i think his two face scars are pretty cool too

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
I love my characters innocence. Micah is a wholesome boy, even through his past (mostly what happened when he moved to Karakura. This town massacred my boy and hes still alive somehow). Fiorenza is my short clumsy and kind woman who can flip in .2 seconds if someone disrespects her or someone close to her, but every other time she is the kindest person people know (most of the time..).

barbs

Level 9
my detective character pays all sorts of homages to music (something i'm very passionate about), but my favorite facet of that is his bass guitar! it's named "Gordeno" after Peter Gordeno, one of the touring bassists who played for the band Depeche Mode.

Luxid

Level 19
Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
my detective character pays all sorts of homages to music (something i'm very passionate about), but my favorite facet of that is his bass guitar! it's named "Gordeno" after Peter Gordeno, one of the touring bassists who played for the band Depeche Mode.
thats so cool

gatekeeper

Level 10
totalmisplay
totalmisplay
Rich
nothing. i hate my characters and the only thing i deem positive about them is their writing therefore i don't put much effort into giving them little details and whatnot

i should change that

oh, all my characters have a shared interest of inscryption whether they actually play it or not, that is me projecting (i may be a bad writer but i am free)

Luxid

Level 19
Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
oh, all my characters have a shared interest of inscryption whether they actually play it or not, that is me projecting (i may be a bad writer but i am free)
that's so valid and real of you. I keep making all my characters blondes.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Their quirky outward and sometimes rather questionable hot topic fashion choices.

She can go from your classic
Jumper winter, scarf do to the most eccentric looking and over the top outfit you have ever laid eyes upon, being a tailor ICly that designs clothing and accessory patents for Harecuts only fuels my ability to make her look absolutely and utterly…. “colourful”

aside from this, probably her vulnerability and masking of it, she has been through so much shit the slightest thing could cause her to snap and break down, but she has gotten so used to and good at hiding her emotions as it only resulted in punishment during childhood, that most don’t see her for who she actually is but rather a porcelain facade which she covers herself in each day in order to avoid feeling that way again. Any coping mechanism or method she attempts to ride out with only fails leaving her unable to properly cope consistently with her inside feelings which causes her to slowly loose grip on reality and relationships around her.

say whilst you are here, you should read her biography which explains a lot of this in detail next to summarised paragraphs, aswell as learn more about her! (Shameless plug)

why am I still here…

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
It's hard to notice, but you may notice that Marilyn never looks people directly in the eyes unless she really trusts them.

Not really a detail about her but her bio, I put voice lines in her bio that require a bit of looking to find. (they're linked on five of the words... in a 4k word bio)

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
there is too much to list, I love giving my characters nifty little things that make them that much more human and unique at the same time - mostly being how they portray their interests differently

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Rei and how bipolar she is, yet it's different around certain people. With her closest kid, her daughter? Can go from being absolute chaos to a protective mother in .5 seconds. But with her fiance? Sweetest person ever met with a side of stubborn ass.

Elio is just complete chaos, hes the living existence of a 'hungry you different you' but tiredness. His whole personality changes when he is tired, he doesn't want to do ANYTHING, but will still try.

Users who are viewing this thread