mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Whats your favorite quote from a song

coria

Level 30
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
"You Take Things So Hard And Then You Fall Apart. You Try To Explain But Before You Can Start.. Those 'Cry Baby' Tears Come Out Of The Dark" - Crybaby, Melanie Martinez.

The main reason for this loved lyric is because I really do relate to it. I'm an overly sensitive person. I experience, what people would classify as, "Baby-Like" features/qualities, e.g. crying over little things. This has affected my life negatively in ways that one may not expect - including, but not limited to, not being able to speak up due to the overwhelming emotions of fear and sadness coming over me, causing tears to flow down my face almost immediately, crying at someone changing their tone slightly or raising their voice to speak slightly louder to me etc.
This has caused a negative impact on both my confidence but also myself mentally.

Anyway.. Away from the venting session.. HI IM VINCENT I LOVE MELANIE MARTINEZ.
melanie martinez <3333333333333333333333333333333

coria

Level 30
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
"I could do better if I had energy" - from the song recently, by Liana Flores, I love Liana Flores, and her recently, album is one of my favourites.

I also find simple things draining me so much lately, sometimes I take icly things oocly, and that just messes up my mental state, I also feel like so many people I know are expecting me to be there for them, but like the lyric said, I don't have a lot of energy to do anything anymore..

mwamwa<3

vehicle

Level 29
vehelic
vehelic
Rich+
"When the trees are all burning, all the stars will keep on turning, and I know I won't stop searching for the moment when the world stopped for you..."
- Ballroom Extravaganza by DPR Ian

Of course, I love the entire song, it quite literally resonates with my entire heart and soul and I don't know what I'd do without DPR Ian as a whole...
ANYWAYS... it just always reminds me that there are always going to be good people, your people, out there somewhere. Anddd... it reminds me of being a hopeless romantic!

will!

Level 55
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
If I could pick out a quote from a whole song, unfortunately, all I can do for you, is to ask for you to listen to this.

HiMyNamesAaron

Level 15
FidgetWidgets2
FidgetWidgets2
Omega+
Bonkers - Dizzee Rascal
"Some people pay for thrills, but I get mine for free. Man I'm just living my life there's nothin' crazy 'bout me"

_ImHere4You_

Level 51
_ImHere4You_
_ImHere4You_
Rich
"
Here's to the ones that we got (Oh-oh)
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through (No, no) "
- Memories by Maroon 5 .

This song in its entirety always brought me to tears. there's something about them that hits home. Around the time this sogn was released, i was looking for art inspiration in the gacha life community, and i came across a video with this song, and to this day it was the most heart warming art ive ever seen. because of it i went into art again and REALLY learned how to draw.

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 87
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
"Do you ever get a little bit tired of life? Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die, like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive, 'cause you gotta survive."
- Numb Little Bug by Em Beihold

A little depressing but this song is my favorite due to what is happening to me OOCly haha- It still gives me a small push to keep going yk?

MinisterFudge

Level 28
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
Over the Garden Wall is a very epic miniseries. Come Wayward Souls is a song within it and the lyrics are pretty epic, it must be said.

"Come wayward Souls,
That wander through the darkness,
There is a light for the lost and the meek"

It'd have to be that, or an extended quote from HMS Pinafore ('When I Was a Lad'):
"Now landsmen all, whoever you may be,
If you want to rise to the top of the tree,
If your soul isn't fettered to an office stool,
Be careful to be guided by this golden rule:
Stick close to your desks and never go to sea,
And you all may be rulers of the Queen's Navee!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread