mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What's your favorite story from when you were a greenie?

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
when i first made tobias and a guy called him an angry taco eater for like 5 minutes while i jsut stood there

by the way he’s blasian

and it was like a year and a half ago

Someone gave me alcohol and carried me around while I yelled at people to believe in themselves and I got detention and wrote 30 pages for my first task that nobody read :(
Or that time someone tried to lock me in a room in the sewers when I asked how to go to the beach during school to get another rod and asked if I was single oocly

halfabraincell

Level 13
When i was going to shrine i saw a book named Lekum X Vex and when i read it i cringed
I have a book from when I was a greenie entitled 'Russo x Green',

it was about two teachers and basicly read like a 2010s wattpad fanfiction written by a 13yo lmao.

Foolishhhh

Level 1
for me its when I was a greenie and I didn't know about the power plant and this random dude told me that it existed then he asked if I wanted to go and ofc I said YES. When we got here I got told about this random serial killer then some dude with a knife popped out x-x fun times :D

ThatBurningFox

Level 7
ThatBurningFox
ThatBurningFox
Omega+
I got beaten to a pulp in the bathrooms by a Grade 12. That was funny. Jump started a huge train of character development for everyone involved.

ErikFinster

Level 123
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
On my second day on SRP, a guy (fishing at one of the ponds south of the central plaza train station) hooked me with his fishing rod, claiming he collared me. He dragged me into school in the middle of the night, gifted me a mascot plush, and proceeded to lead me to the office of the school principle. He wanted me to put fish in the suggestion box, and I refused. He took the mascot plush back and we left school again. That was my introduction into the weirdness that is SRP.

uta

Level 104
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
this is gonna sound hella insane but someone tried to f2b w/ me while i was still a greenie.

Users who are viewing this thread