mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

When two Jocks catch you at the school after school hours...

Arawrous_Bear

Level 10
I find this funny because their chances of getting caught doing these things are lowered because their group has the Vice principal's alts apart of it. Which they mostly are the ones to deal with the bullying.

Adym

Level 145
I find this funny because their chances of getting caught doing these things are lowered because their group has the Vice principal's alts apart of it. Which they mostly are the ones to deal with the bullying.
Also the chances of the principal even still being here would be low as this is after school hours as said in the title... No reason for him to even be there at the time to catch us in the act.

Arawrous_Bear

Level 10
Also the chances of the principal even still being here would be low as this is after school hours as said in the title... No reason for him to even be there at the time to catch us in the act.
What I mean by it is they can't RP as the VPs and the students at the same time therefore if they are enganging in bullying they wouldn't be able to get themselves caught.

Arawrous_Bear

Level 10
Um doing anything that is and organized event or a thing like that on School grounds after school is expendable, this is because you need authorization to do that by an authorized individual. Take it from the one who got ICLY punished for hosting "tryouts" after school for my old squad on school grounds.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
What I mean by it is they can't RP as the VPs and the students at the same time therefore if they are enganging in bullying they wouldn't be able to get themselves caught.
Bear. They can't be caught and punished for bullying while it's after school. And no shit they can't RP as a student and SLT at the same time.

Adym

Level 145
Um doing anything that is and organized event or a thing like that on School grounds after school is expendable, this is because you need authorization to do that by an authorized individual. Take it from the one who got ICLY punished for hosting "tryouts" after school for my old squad on school grounds.
Well, we weren't hosting an event after school, it was obviously a altercation that came up after school hours. Also, us bulling anyone is expendable to an extent. Either way it would have been expendable. I never once said what we were doing wasn't expendable, so there really wasn't a reason to give me that brief description of the after-school rules. I don't intend to argue about this topic any further, but if you feel what we are doing is in the wrong, feel free to make a report.

Users who are viewing this thread