mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Where In Japan

Amai_Doku

Level 3
This has been bugging me and I really want to know, but where is Karakura located in Japan?? Is it like an island? Or just a city separated by mountains from the rest of Japan?

pashy

Level 183
This has been bugging me and I really want to know, but where is Karakura located in Japan?? Is it like an island? Or just a city separated by mountains from the rest of Japan?

Here's what I believe. I could be inaccurate though because it's a guess based of what I know already and what I saw.

No, it's not an island, nor is it separated with mountains. It's connected to every other town and city and it's from the right side of Japan you can travel through roads there from town to town, city to city, normally.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
Someone already went insane about the location and to be real honest I would say it just doesn’t exist to be fair. I mean if you find two cities connected by the thingy that I legit forgot the name of, but you would know what I’m talking about if you explored the map, and mountains then there’s a high chance that’s where it’s located. Also keeping in mind of the beach located on the side meaning it’s on the coast unless it’s a “man-made” beach probably which I doubt.

hebwig

Level 111
Canonically, Karakura is located on an island separated from continental Japan and even has an isolated government due to the amount of crime and lack of control that its mayor has imposed on the town.

Throughout next month, geographical information on Karakura will be revealed through daily announcements on the server itself. As for what’s taking place next month is a surprise for everyone. . .

BonBons

Level 30
I was also curious to see if Karakura is technically real, or nearby me since I'm in Japan, but nope... Found a curry restaurant named Karakura on google maps tho 0-0

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I have no idea about what u talking we're a part of Bleach's world

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
Canonically, Karakura is located on an island separated from continental Japan and even has an isolated government due to the amount of crime and lack of control that its mayor has imposed on the town.

Throughout next month, geographical information on Karakura will be revealed through daily announcements on the server itself. As for what’s taking place next month is a surprise for everyone. . .
renge yamabuki comes outt as lesbian next month?

Users who are viewing this thread