Which Character(s) Do You Want To Interact With? | bheom questionnaire

bheom

Level 62
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
Which character(s) do you want to interact with so bad but you're like, 'shiver me timbers interactions..' or SRP player(s) that you want to have an interaction with? Annnddd.. Don't be shy, add why!

Execute

Level 13
xcqu
xcqu
Notable
Madara Volkonsky, he seems scary but its honestly so hot. I'm scared to talk to him *shivers in boots* he's so cooool!!

uta

Level 108
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
Madara Volkonsky, he seems scary but its honestly so hot. I'm scared to talk to him *shivers in boots* he's so cooool!!
liar

ok but fr i deadass am scared to like interact with any popular team members and whatnot . . . and also the bmds......

Execute

Level 13
xcqu
xcqu
Notable
liar

ok but fr i deadass am scared to like interact with any popular team members and whatnot . . . and also the bmds......
I am Madara Volkonsky, I would wanna meet me and see what it would feel like to roleplay alongside him, but alas that escapes my grasp.

But in all seriousness, when I was more active it was quite eventful but since I've been working on myself and moving away from srp for longer and longer, it just leaves Madara to be one of those legacies that only my friends could keep alive. Without the word of mouth, he isn't shit beyond that.

Nothing to fear, besides death itself.

elliot<3

Level 62
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
i could go on for days....

all i'll say for now is

bmd, they're scary to approach icly even when you know them oocly

MinisterFudge

Level 21
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
Anyone and everyone in the government faction, especially Judges. BUT: not the higher-ups.
ALSO any character THINKING of getting involved with the government faction at any point in time at all.

You see, my primary character is a highly opinionated Law and Justice Professor
He is also a HUGE Jurisprudence buff (because, as it happens, so is the person who plays the character). It'd be very fun for him to just YAP and chat with the judges all day and casually raise an entire generation of like, judicial activists in Karakura that all just SHARE his philosophy and start annoying the Mayor and others with very inconvenient, highly theoretical and poignant questions about the rule of law.

Last edited:

ilovemyplane

Level 96
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I literally booped a BMD icly. Multiple times. Hira was a victim too. Why are y’all scared of them pls

Anyways I want Karl and Ronin (or Nayao) to have an actual interaction outside of Fight Club/Ikigai

Popo

Level 48
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Anyone that isn't Nayao Zhuang.
On a real note, I would like to interact with more officers. I feel like they don't get a sufficient amount of roleplay outside of having to deal with the hectic Crime faction.

I get enough roleplay with the Black Market so that's not what I am seeking right now (as much as it would be nice to strengthen my character's relation with said organisation). I am more induced towards roleplaying with otters within the government faction as well

Last edited:

bheom

Level 62
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
i personally love mysterious characters or like those who just seem heavily interesting i have a small list when it comes to mind..

rokku heddo
sasha the skeleton (sorry hira i forgor sashas lastname)
katsuhito saikyakiahito
eco's kpd char i forgor name he looks mysterious
honestly.. kazuo deluca.
percival (houndrats char)
any ex cops, idk theyre itneresting soemtimes
soo-yun domineer lady
yeah.

-kam

Level 101
id interavt w more of the crime faction [heirarchy such as bmds or bmda would be sick] as well as some intrraction with ems or kpd ! seem like the three most repuatable and friendliest factions.

[i have no social skills]

6Pancake

Level 238
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
i personally love mysterious characters or like those who just seem heavily interesting i have a small list when it comes to mind..

rokku heddo
sasha the skeleton (sorry hira i forgor sashas lastname)
katsuhito saikyakiahito
eco's kpd char i forgor name he looks mysterious
honestly.. kazuo deluca.
percival (houndrats char)
any ex cops, idk theyre itneresting soemtimes
soo-yun domineer lady
yeah.
do it then.

now personally, icarus devereux

tayfun

Level 80
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
I'd definitely love to see more of:
- Icarus Devereux (Hirathex)
- Ridley Akiyama & Yasuko Asōgi (robinzee/robinaye)
- Koizumi Saiky (DivingBlues)
- Jun Masuo (oInfi)
- Webster Wolfe (vokaloid)
- Reina 'Nana' Gonzalez (lotusxcharms)
- Carmine Mizoroge (fumorei)
- Tohko Kirishiki (__haneshii)
- Yukina Saiky (flowersak/saksaphone)
- Hayao Hasegawa (rathounds)
- Calico O'Sullivan Ōmori (KotaLobo)
- Kanao Hoshima (19ch)

-kam

Level 101
id interavt w more of the crime faction [heirarchy such as bmds or bmda would be sick] as well as some intrraction with ems or kpd ! seem like the three most repuatable and friendliest factions.

[i have no social skills]
to add on! people such as!

Ikiya Joia [Simplez]
Any of bheoms characters [espefially the mentally deranged ones]
Rokku Heddo
Ronin T. Santos
Lucian Martinez or whatever the fuck dark is now
Yaban Heddo
Oliwia [idk last names]
any tachitsu member.

Popo

Level 48
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Lucian Martinez or whatever the fuck dark is now
D1 opp

I do want to roleplay with Kazuo DeLuca, the idea of him figuring out my character is the same one who broke into the news station could bring some hectic and adrenaline inducing roleplay for sure

Users who are viewing this thread