players online

Which Character(s) Made an Impact on Yours? | bheom questionnaire

Popo

Level 50
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
'THE MECHANIC' (@Popo)
A much darker turn for this one, but The Mechanic has impacted Naomi the most in a negative light. After kidnapping him for 20 days, removing his only other pinkie, and then proceeding to torture him until going radio silent, it's safe to say that Naomi might, perhaps, feel a bit of negativity regarding the whole thing. In the simplest terms, The Mechanic's actions gave our silly psychiatrist PTSD, which has gone untreated for about a year now (ICly). Naomi suffering with his mental health is something that has impacted him severely in his everyday life since the event, and will continue to impact him.
The second I saw your response, I knew it would involve him.
‘MECHANIC’ does no wrong.

twothousands

Level 26
euphoir
euphoir
Rich
MATTEO INOUE-ZIHAO (@vix)
Naomi's husband! Obviously, the man has had a very positive impact on Naomi, and an impact that miiight be positive, or might be negative. It really depends on your morals, and whatnot, really... But Matteo is Naomi's other half; his soulmate, and his everything. Through the ups and downs in their relationship, Naomi has found he would do quite literally anything for Matteo, as long as it made the man happy. That same sentiment is shared by Matteo, too.
tis is all reciprocated

MidFizzy

Level 13
MidFizzy
MidFizzy
Omega+
Vova Volkonsky:
This man singlehandedly shaped the way I play SRP. He was my in real life friend for about 1 year before I joined SRP and he is the sole reason I joined, seeing him stream it in VC made me intrigued enough to join him and that's when I first joined SRP. Without him, I would've have gotten as far as I did or even play the server, He taught me everything there is to know about SRP and how to play it properly and respect the rules set by the administrators. He taught me how to CombatRP, GangRP, CrimeRP and basically every RP singlehandedly. He gave me the opportunity to join the family he founded as well as join a gang he was in when he felt I became good enough to be in one, (Sasin). I owe him everything and I'm grateful for the time he put into making sure I was able to adjust to the game while respecting the community and admiring the lore and characters. @MidFizzy (wanted to include some OOC backstory as he deserves way more credit than I'm able to give in RP).

RP portion
Vova Volkonsky, the father/brother of Madara Volkonsky. Vova took Madara into his custody after both of his parents passed away, leaving Vova with the guilt and responsibility to keep the Volkonsky family successful despite the tragedy. He tried his hardest to be a father figure to Madara and his own children but slowly droved himself into abandoning Madara through much of his childhood, even with abandonment fresh in his heart, Madara was able to overcome this and slowly rekindle his admiration for his father, Vova. Eventually they would both patrol the streets of Karakura together as brothers.
Much love brother, I rarely come on the forums but coming on to read this at midnight really brought a smile to face, I’m glad to have you as my best friend and I’m really lucky to have you, love you man ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread