Whitelist GangRP

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
IGN: Arocatula
DATE: 3 / 18 / 2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I think we should make a whitelist or something like that based on GangRPing.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Whitelist and/or making plaza a safezone:

One more thing I'd like to add onto this
Maybe not remove gangRP... But rather make it whitelisted?

Just think about it, if you refuse to seriousRP or realisticRP, then staff can simply remove them from the whitelist, and they can have their own "How did your character become a criminal?" In a forum application for GangRP.

Another thing I'd like to add onto this, is making plaza a safe-zone possibly. Since many players join, and usually are AFK at plaza, typically doing something irl while waiting for the texture pack to load. And not to mention, there's tons of gang-related activity going on there, and it's awful how almost every 5 seconds, something insane just has to happen. Maybe forcing no gangRP related activity in the plaza would solve this problem.
That is form - @Caxan (Sorry for tag) and I could totally agree with him. But also, whitelisting GangRP can really help, without removing it, based on what PlayZr said.

But, I think you should have some sort of experience in order to GangRP. I think being able to GangRP right on the spot isn't really good, and can cause a lot of problems and possibly FailRP.

Full credit to Caxan by the way, I totally agree with him therefore making this thread.

Last edited:

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
they need to just not allow people to use perms unless they have a good ic reason to do it (they do that with kps but its not as enforced)

Lizalopod

Level 130

It would be a bit too overcomplicated

In my opinion the perms system should just be less lethal, making it harder to get kps. Characters should just have a valid in character reason.

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
+1
I agree with this point of view, GangRP itself is more difficult and complex than other things, and requires players to have a certain experience to play (play for more than three months?). In my opinion, GangRP is currently too crazy in SchoolRP, since we can't make all the GangRP in SchoolRP disappear overnight, then this method can further limit GangRP.

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
This has already been suggested numerous times throughout the past few years, it's not worth allocating an entire team of people to solely reviewing gangrp applications; not only that, all a whitelist would do is restrict roleplay

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
The number of players that gangrp will just drop like flies, which i get that its the point butttttttttttt, then that can result in a huge number leaving srp

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
The number of players that gangrp will just drop like flies, which i get that its the point butttttttttttt, then that can result in a huge number leaving srp

I'm not really saying the fact of the members in GangRP, I'm just saying that they should probably have some sort of experience when it comes to this because it's kind of a big thing in this server when it comes to CityRP

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
I'm not really saying the fact of the members in GangRP, I'm just saying that they should probably have some sort of experience when it comes to this because it's kind of a big thing in this server when it comes to CityRP
I know its a big thing, but people can always choose to ignore gangrp, that is if they dont get themselves involved in it. As many people just do it for fun and not for character lore, and if it's for fun, there wouldnt be much experience following, but it also depends on the level of maturity of the player.

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
its gonna be hard to monitor, its not like its gonna have an arrow on your head with a sign that says "gangrp whitelisted!!!!!" to make it easier for staff.

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
I'm just saying that they should probably have some sort of experience
how r they gonna get experience if theyre not allowed to do something in the first place
its like asking someone who's 16 to have 5 years of work experience, not the same thing but you get the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread