What is your Minecraft username?:
WhiteSnowy1737

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
RaisiptaWS1737 Originally Raisipta#7531

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT -3:00 Brasilia

Describe your activity on the server:
I try be online everyday when i have school i only can join after 18:00 PM, when is saturday, sundays, or holydays, i join next to 12:00 PM in -3 GMT

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Nurses mission, is take care about sick, injured, students, doesn't matter if is Old, or young, they need help everyone, and everyone needs respecrt, a great faculty, and a faculty need respect, and help in any moment possible, so Nurses, doesn't work only in take care about student, if Nurses saw something bad happening in school, they need talk, and send to detention, if the student is making something really wrong, type bullying, fighting, etc. Nurses can't help everytime, but nurses can talk something to students, and ask for they talk to respective role they need to talk
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I started playing in server since august if i remember, and slowly, i learned so much about server, rules, commands , and now i have a good experience, sometimes i have some questions, but i use /help for solve these questions, and i report everytime if i saw something using illegal skins

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I have some interests for try my best to helping others, and make sure for someone have good health, and eveyone be safe

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/council-application.61871/ Pending (For my another char Niki Nakamura)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/portuguese-application.61977/ Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
In Grade 12
────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Akiko doesn't care so much about this, if Akiko commited an error, Akiko will say sorry, and promise mae her job better, if was a stupid joke, Akiko will ****yze the situation, but if keep curses, Akiko will send to detention

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Starts asking for tehy stops, if they keep fighting, Akiko gaves her 2º Warning yelling for they stop, if keeps, Akiko send to detention. But Akiko, doesn't joins to the fight, and first, she tries see who started the fight.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Depending the situation, Akiko will warn the employee, about he can make putting his life at risk, and also the lives of others, causing a big problem, and she would try to warn them not to do something wrong.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Akiko is really calm, she is very gentile and doesn't want make any problems, but if someone speaks ill of her daughter Niki Nakamura, Akiko will retaliate in a non-aggressive way, and in the argument, saying that she does not accept this kind of attitude
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
approached the scene with a calm and composed demeanor. She gently released the young student from their transportation position, ensuring they were in a comfortable lying position on the patient's bed. Akiko inspected the injured person from various angles, making sure they were well-sick.
/me Her focus shifted to the main laceration on the person's right leg, which was turned to the side with the wound facing the ceiling. With swift movements, she reached for the first aid kit in the small cabinet by the bed. She carefully placed a compress over the cut and expertly wrapped the leg with a simple bandage, securing it in place.
/me Gently, she lifted both of the student's legs off the ground, placing them in a sideways position to create a "recovery position" to prevent choking on any saliva. Akiko supported the student's leg on her knee, ensuring they wouldn't roll away.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Akiko Nakamura
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Akiko, or Miss Nakamura

Age (Minimum is 25): 42

Academic Degree: Joint Doctoral Degrees
Major(s): Biology, Chemistry
Minors:

Nationality:
Brazillian With Japanese descent
Known Languages: Brazillian-Portuguese, Japanese

Backstory:
Akiko Nakamura's path to becoming a school employee was a unique and unexpected journey. In her earlier life, Akiko always had a passion for helping others, especially those in need of medical care. From a young age, she aspired to become a nurse and make a positive impact on people's lives.

After completing her nursing degree and gaining valuable experience at a local hospital in Pouso Alegre, Akiko decided to explore different avenues of nursing. Seeking new challenges and opportunities, she relocated to Karakura, a bustling city known for its diverse educational institutions.

During her time in Karakura, Akiko found herself drawn to the world of school nursing. She observed the significant impact that school nurses had on the well-being and academic success of students. Her compassionate and caring nature made her a perfect fit for the role.

With a clear sense of purpose, Akiko pursued further education and specialized in school nursing. She completed additional training and certifications, equipping herself with the knowledge and skills to address various health concerns that young students might face.

As luck would have it, an opening for a school nurse position became available in one of the prominent schools in Karakura. Akiko seized the opportunity and applied with enthusiasm. Her genuine passion for caring for others and her extensive experience as a nurse made her a standout candidate.

After a rigorous selection process, Akiko was offered the position of school nurse, and she wholeheartedly accepted. As she stepped into her new role, she felt a deep sense of fulfillment and purpose. Each day presented unique challenges, from attending to minor injuries and illnesses to providing valuable health education to students.

Akiko's caring and empathetic approach quickly endeared her to both students and staff. Her presence in the school brought comfort and reassurance, knowing that there was someone dedicated to the well-being of the students.

Through her dedication and commitment to the students' health and happiness, Akiko Nakamura became an invaluable member of the school community. Her journey from a passionate young girl with a dream to a respected school employee was a testament to the power of following one's heart and making a difference in the lives of others.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Akiko Nakamura, misses your daughter so much, and she wants see her, and wants move and join to a job, that she can wear after her college graduation, and stay closely to Niki Nakamura

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Akiko, is a a great person, she everytime wants help others, and take care about every people in the School, she always make good promises, and never disappoint other people, and she is most docile people in the world, like her daughter Niki Nakamura, and promise respect and help everyone

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Akiko is Niki's mother, and I searched for the best profession that fits with what she did as a great scientist, and yes, she promises a lot of things. And i recently created this char

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration and discussing this application with the current department, I have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread