mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Who Is Ashira?

Ohayou gozaimasu/Hola/Hello! My name is Ashira, also known as Ash, and I live in the United States. This post has been overdue for quite some time (since I've been on the server for a while) but what better time to start than now! I am 19-years-old, a sophomore in college, and into many different things. Crocheting, building (mc), writing, and gaming are my biggest hobbies, but as someone who loves to experiment and try new things I have more interests than I can mention.

While I am not Japanese myself, I respect and love to educate myself on Japanese culture and society, especially since I wish to live in Japan someday. Whether that be right after college or 10 years down the road, whatever waits for me I'll be ready for!

Since Covid-19 hit, I've really been trying to find ways to keep myself inspired and motivated. And since I can't visit Japan anytime soon, I've taken it upon myself to build a Japanese city in Minecraft! It's been very fun as well as challenging so far, so if anyone reading this would love to help or knows someone who can let me know! I'm always down for making new friends and building!

Xoxo,
Ashira

Attachments

• Outro.jpg
    Outro.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 3

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Wow! That sure is interesting. I also love Japanese culture; if you're willing to discuss it ever, please do DM me. My DISCORD is in my signature.

Kandu

Level 24
Heya, this was a really good introduction. Also good luck with going to japan i wish you the best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread