mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Who is the character you hate the most?(ICLY btw I forgot to make this clear)

Birdie

Level 13
I hope you're asking for a character that our characters hate... in-character.

Surely you're not asking players out-of-character to call out OC's that someone else lovingly made and say that they hate them on the internet, right? Right?
Surely, this thread is not an invitation to publicly bash other players' creations, right?!

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
Icly, my person char I used to have hated Hitomi, but currently, my char icly hates ben. Honestly oocly I also hate ben.

EnderBubs

Level 59
Amaya doesn’t hate anyone tbh. She dislikes watermelon’s character CAUSE THE MF WALKS INTO KPD COVERED IN PEANUTBUTTER

DaddyLili

Level 5
That one bird who keeps calling me a 'bitchboy', like bro...wharra do...

ღ IGN: DaddyLili
ღ DC: Daddy Lili ღ#6969

Lili Đ. Kuznetsova

Meow.

Birdie

Level 13
I just want to know about more known characters than the ones I can meet about myself.
Ava currently doesn't hate anyone. She used to hate a guy named Jasper but then he kind of almost died?! Tends to turn things around.
Scarlet doesn't hate anyone, but like... she saves a bit of contempt for almost everyone, equally. <3

catastrofe

Level 11
aslaniy
aslaniy
Omega+
out of the characters i currently roleplay as, khoa is the only one who feels hatred strongly towards other people: and that would be tommie most of all :3

Tourning

Level 8
Tourning
Tourning
Notable
Maremokikusuroyaechiyoko Itou holds disdain for the under-24 male populace of Karakura.

Iroha Shimohigashinosono doesn't /truly/ hate anyone, and if she did, she certainly wouldn't make it known, but the closest thing is probably her relationship with Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito. ( played by @Oli )( I <3 OLI CHARACTERS!!! )

Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
Iroha Shimohigashinosono doesn't /truly/ hate anyone, and if she did, she certainly wouldn't make it known, but the closest thing is probably her relationship with Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito. ( played by @Oli )( I <3 OLI CHARACTERS!!! )
HEHEHE

mine would probably be everyone with a very few exceptions

Users who are viewing this thread