mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Who is your favourite SRP character? Why?

tobbby

Level 281
liltob_
liltob_
Rich
katsuhito saiky-akihito
tobias king
sakai otori
melran king
ktono mizukawa
shōko saiky
sefu tanaka
san thorne
sasha and icarus
valentinus wayne
kazuhisa ryojin
kana’s characters
aki masahiko-(saiky)
“mike” akihito
all of viktor’s characters
nathaniel blackwell
ami sang
anais asanquez
all of will’s characters

All of these choices came rooted either in the roleplay I got to have with them or the lore that they’re composed of and how well thought out they are (plus, the added notion of how they’re played). No bias by friends or anything of the sort.. I don’t talk to some of the people who own these characters and I’m definitely missing some, but for the most part, this is everyone off the top of my head!! (if I remember more, I’ll come back and add)
HEHE ITS ME AGIN

wethecreature

Level 108
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
spirit:
kitsa
"nothing"
"everything"
"yosei & ???" forgot the name
mi-cha
the school spirit, forgot the name

I particularly enjoyed the spirits who were around for one halloween (the ones from 2022 the most, but some from 2023 are great too.) because they gave a little short story for the shrine and others to uncover

for non-spirits,
goemon asogi
annabell sturm
hiroto akihito
r. hallward (he particularly seemed like an interesting character from afar. never interacted, though)
sho hirobayashi (such a creative character. i also enjoy seeing martial arts rped. so awesome)
hanae tominaga (forgot how to spell last name)
katsuhito
inari kyohanashima (so mysterious... never got unearth all the mysteries about him though.)
mi akihito
allen black
mee-young (mee-young is just... extremely distinct and that's a very cool thing)
niibu tsu
koizumi saiky

hmm.... I could probably think of more but these are some i really like

Users who are viewing this thread