mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Who or What Does Your OC Trust?

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
He trusts his father, but not as much as he wishes he could, the same with his boyfriend. He hardly even trusts his own judgement

The FJ

Level 93
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
Felix- If he sad the ghost of Danh out of a delusion or date him like.. As a real person (@ilovemyplane get to that pls+thx).

Fiona- Her ex gf that cheated on her... She really is just obsessed.

Faye- literally anyone.

etsu

Level 11
lvrsti
lvrsti
Notable
saito is very hesitant in trusting anyone outside of her main roster of friends. . even with that, she still has doubt in them from time to time. . if there was an ideal she would instantly trust, it would be someone who speaks their mind and states their truth no matter the circumstances (which is literally a mirror of herself)

xanaxiety

Level 20
xanaxiety
xanaxiety
Omega+
Is there another character or an ideal that your OC would follow without question? What gives them hope?
That's a good question!

Serena has maybe ....six people in which she'd follow blindly into whatever the fuck...
Haruka Hanozono, her captain [ @kettlesip ]
Cosetto Santarossa, her sister [ @elliot<3 ]
Lucio Santarossa, her brother [quit SRP]
Sid Omori, her roommate [ @yewovv ]
Jebediah Kirisuto, her boyfriend [ @vCRASSv ]
Roman Novikov, her best friend [ @_Waff ]

Last edited:

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Serena Santarossa, Cosetto's older sister. She follows her wherever she goes-
Matteo Santarossa, her brother, no clue why but she follows his stupidity.

ShadowLacer

Level 1
My Creation.... My Son... My Friend... ShadowLacer "Scott Powell" only trusts his instincts or In other words his Gut Feelings... It would take a full 3 years for the poor guy to trust such a stranger from a different reality, Stay Safe out there! - Scout

xanaxiety

Level 20
xanaxiety
xanaxiety
Omega+
My Creation.... My Son... My Friend... ShadowLacer "Scott Powell" only trusts his instincts or In other words his Gut Feelings... It would take a full 3 years for the poor guy to trust such a stranger from a different reality, Stay Safe out there! - Scout
@vCRASSv approves this response

Users who are viewing this thread