mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Who the HELL is ilovemyplane anyways? (Reintroduction time guys!!!)

ilovemyplane

Level 103
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Yeah, you read that right!
It's been nearly two years since I first joined SRP and the forums as a whole (I specifically have another month until it's officially two years, but I felt like making this anyways), so this is a way of like reintroducing myself to the NEW members of the community as well as like reminiscing in a way!! I also just am super bored and feel like writing SOMETHING besides my biographies........... I should really work on those actually.

So, like - who even am I?

Besides being the original ilovemyplane, there's a good few things that I am in general.
I'm in Fight Club, and I also used to be in many different gangs in character (special shoutouts to Otake-Tatsu, which was my first gang when I started GangRP, Bonten, and Mefisuto/Valhalla). One of which I ended up becoming a higher-up in the time of it being active! Pretty fun stuff, in other words. I also play the character V. 'Karl' Aiuchi-Stark, alongside many others, but he happens to be my main character out of all of them. Quite a bit of things going on, buuuuut it's still pretty fun and makes up who I am now, I guess.
I also make skins???? sometimes, entirely depending on motivation, and write a lot. Hence why I'm even bothering to make this reintroduction!!!
Oh, and I'm a huge DND nerd, but that's not what this little section's about - it is a good part of it though!
I'm also autistic and a part of the LGBTQ+ community, and open about both. I've been a part of the latter community since I was around 14 years old. That's important to mention as it is a good part of my identity as a whole, I guess.

What am I interested in - as well as little fun facts about me?

Interest wise, I'm hugely into Minecraft and roleplay (wow, who could have guessed), alongside many other things! Mostly the Elder Scrolls, DND, psychology in general, as well as art and manga/comic making! Character creation also counts as an interest.... I have far too many of those and I'm not gonna just hold back on that information since it's a huge part of my online presence. History (mostly European and Asian) is another major interest of mine, and I can say that I did hyperfocus on this as a child specifically, especially Japan and Russia - the former of which is probably why I'm on SRP in the first place, besides my MCRP and Samgladiator obsession as a child.

Now more onto little fun facts about me???

I had no idea that Minecraft had a genuine fanbase until I was like 13-14, which introduced me to the community at large at that age. It's a reason, alongside how much I used to watch DanTDM, that I'm even into MCRP!

My oldest (still active) character happens to be Karl Aiuchi-Stark himself, with him being nearly four ooc years old by now. When it comes to inactive characters, it has to be his twin sibling Kazuko who originally started as my Warriors main character for my books that I wrote as a child. Yes, she was a cringy Mary Sue, yes, she's grown to be more than that.

I've been playing DND for around a year now, since my interest in fantasy related things have spiked back up because of it. I'm a relatively new DM so I mayyyy not be the most experienced but I'm still one, nonetheless.

I'm originally from Winnipeg, Manitoba - Yes, I'm Canadian. I live in the USA now though so that's fun, I guess!

Hatsune Miku has been one of my favorite characters in general for almost a decade now. Definitely has shaped my music taste quite a lot.

I absolutely LOVE Alice In Chains. Favorite song is Heaven Beside You!

There's probably a lot more but these are the ones that I felt like including in this introduction. May or may not edit it!!!

How long have I been involved in roleplay?

Literally ages - I've been a part of that community since I was an actual child and still HUGELY into things like Warriors and Harry Potter. Yes, I was a book nerd too alongside someone who thoroughly enjoyed video games. It's a whole mess, but it's still why I even am here in the first place. Definitely one of my favorite things all in all, alongside the communities that I run into while being a person who's chronically involved in stuff like this! Shoutout to those people because they've made the experience all the more enjoyable.

Shoutouts? To my friends, at least, as well as those who are important to note anyways!

Not going to go into WHY these people are important to me, but they're cool and I'm glad to have known them.

GuardianOchilles
SIMPL3Z
SKShadowFlux
_Vibezz_
ilovemyplanex7
nylu
bheom
arxizu
Fotoforos
eviljuli
overlydressed
Arising7
realsheepy
Gwaynes
Profikiler10
Golden1Retriever
chancywancywoo
windswake
lobsterrdog
s4ltyroll
SensoDojin/FrogRP
kittyp4wz
ztt3424
ImAnRPHAddict/ImAddictedToSRP
whosmarli
Lemxnades
ReignRP
ilovemyplanex6
ErikFinster
_tonsils
TheEz8Fury
1rut
Tsuryoku
MioKofune
JediWolphy

If you haven't been included, then I am SORRY...

Screenshots??? Sure!

I have a LOT of these but yeah, I'll drop a good few!!!
babadook.png
aicx1.png
aicx2.png
bunnyfr.png
caturix maid fit.png
Shoutout to Shadow for that one BTW
mav and co.png
stark moment 2.png
snorkle.pnghawthornjesus.pnghesinnocent.png

Last edited:

Ochilles

Level 5