mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

who to find weapons?

fuwwa

Level 21
fuwwa
fuwwa
Rich
Black market dealers distribute weapons and items like that at a cost, they have no location or 'spot'. You must search icly, they're hard to find however.

ThebrotherxD

Level 1
Black market dealers distribute weapons and items like that at a cost, they have no location or 'spot'. You must search icly, they're hard to find however.
thanks but still i have checked the Black market Dealers application and it saying no replies.... so there is not any black market dealers????

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
There are Black market dealers, you must find out who they are in character.

TechJD

Level 43
Bmd icly.
There are Black market dealers, you must find out who they are in character.
thanks but still i have checked the Black market Dealers application and it saying no replies.... so there is not any black market dealers????
Why tell him to find out icly when you just gave him the answer to how to get weapons, Also BMD applications are closed.

fuwwa

Level 21
fuwwa
fuwwa
Rich
Why tell him to find out icly when you just gave him the answer to how to get weapons, Also BMD applications are closed.
Sorry, I didn't realise I couldn't tell him what they were oocly- I thought this was common knowledge. I meant for him to find out icly, but I was just telling him what they were so he'd know oocly.

Users who are viewing this thread