mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Who would your character main in Super Smash Bros?

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
Kazuko Owusu- Toon Link
Kazuko would main T.L because of the cute cartoony style and also because T.L is Kazuko's favorite Link
Desmond Peckitt- Donkey Kong
Desmond would just main D.K to troll with people by grabbing people, picking them up and throwing them off the map and then laugh his ass off about it

Last edited:

Lizalopod

Level 130
Oh yeah
Kim would be a hard core kirby main. Fear her.
Gemma would play minecraft Steve just for the memes.
LeMaire would probably main hero because gambling is fun

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
tobias would pick kirby or fucking sonic but sonic only for the memes

theo would pick pikachu always bcs he thinks pikachu is cute

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
zaki - pythra, she canonically favors xc2 over 1 (her brother is the opposite so it'd be shulk)
she thinks that mythra is more fun than pyra only because PHOTON EDGE PHOTON EDGE PHOTON EDGE PHOTON EDGE PHOTON EDGE
kadoya - hero only because he would be the type to fuck around with the rng and find out, also rotates between him and byleth
hito - sora lmao ladder combos
and honestly i forgot my other characters existed so i am not assigning them a main

(contrary to popular belief i actually like both pyra and mythra equally)

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Krit - donkey Kong cuz she's really strong and will murder u if she ends up hugging u
Isla - Kirby, cuz I have a Kirby plush for her.
Shizuka - sonic cuz the memes.

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
maxim koji - terry, ryu or kazuya and no inbetween. He'd only play the manliest characters
yuta tachitsu - joker

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
Marilyn would main Little Mac from Super Punch Out for the Nintendo Entertainment System.

She finds the story of a man who has the odds stacked against him, but pushes through with the support of his mentor. Now, Mac is on his own and must use his lessons to the best of his ability to become the Ultimate Smasher

Users who are viewing this thread