players online

Whole inventory gone because of editmode

Ayouub

Level 11
godsfavourite
godsfavourite
Notable
IGN: VodkaRP
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: Black phone x2 + gray phone x4 + Frying pan + spraying can + Ballistic face mask + reaper sword + impostor smart phone + black smart phone + lighter + surgical mask + juul + 2 books from a recent event that are pretty important for RP (A letter from the DCI Malachi to his sister and a letter from the KPD to Malachi) ... The rest of the inventory is not important.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I was in edit mode building my apartment and I crashed, when I joined back my stuff were all in the edit mode and then I crashed again just after it, once I joined I didn't find anything in both normal and edit mode
EVIDENCE:

Attachments

• 2022-01-09_18.32.04.png
    2022-01-09_18.32.04.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 8

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
PENDING

Out of all your items, choose 10 you want back (send it over DM's - mariav#6666)

6. Administrators will not return more than 10 items/vehicles to you, this is a safety precaution. These are usually the 10 most expensive/valued items in your inventory screenshot (any additional items must be re-bought in-game).

PLEASE DO NOT RELOG IF YOUR NORMAL INVENTORY GLITCHES IN YOUR EDITMODE INVENTORY ; OPEN A TICKET AND WAIT FOR A STAFF MEMBER

Users who are viewing this thread