mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Whostheirfather's Police Officer Application.

jugheads

Level 6
jugheads
jugheads
Notable
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

whostheirfather

Previous bans:

N/A

Describe your activity on the server:

I would like to say, I'm on a decent amount throughout the week. Ranging from around 3-4 hour's in a day, and usually on around everyday. The only time I would ever really be offline, is if something popped up or I was out of town. Which a higher-up would be notified of these reasonings.

Which timezone are you in?

EST.

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

gray.#6132

Do you have a microphone:

I do have a microphone, yet usually stay on mute. If needed to unmute I will, yet I'm more of a listener and not one to talk much.

List your current and past applications:

jughead's Police Officer Application.

jughead's Slovak Language.

SendM1lfPic's Slovak Language.

jughead's Surgeon Application.

SendM1lfPic's JSL Language.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is for experience, now I know their are many types of roleplaying experiences throughout the server. But, I've been through almost every other one besides being apart of the police faction. I wish to find a job that would be fun, and enjoying towards myself, excluding School Jobs, and or Emergency Medical Services due to not really being interested in the two. I've been an adult on my main for a while now, and would like to switch it up with a job. I've never been throughout gangrp on the account I am applying for, and on any account I tend to stay away from it. I have had my time throughout it and wish to fend against most gangrpers. Now, knowing that this isn't a confirmed acceptance I will be open minded towards if denied and will work past it. But if accepted, I will tend towards the challenging and fun experience for the job.

Also believing that it will make a great outcome on my roleplay experience and how I roleplay as of now, I tend to use detailrp and like to be formal throughout it. This usually is how I would engaged others, even if accepted into the work force of a KPD Officer, yet knowing if needed sometimes it is alright to be non-formal if going against the "wrong" person/s.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, even if accepted I will try to learn more though to expand my knowledge.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Work in the Police Force is never dull, whether it's to do with a new cadet or with the commissioner. Cadet's are focused on everyday with hard tasks, including taking on longing hours of training, patrol around the city, searching suspects, or trying to cause peace throughout the disturbances. The whole department gets through the day, using teamwork, grit, and determination. Not including the countless other jobs the KPD deal with on a day to day basis, they are meant to help each and other out. No matter how long you stay in the force, you are meant to put each and every day to your fullest matter. Giving it your all no matter the situation, because the only thing that matters is keeping the calm inside Karakura.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Officer's are about as important in games, as they are in real life. Without them crime would be off the hook, and society wouldn't be in check. Prisoners would be released, and living freely without the world. Cities would be demolished, and collapse. If there were no police in the world, life as you know would be ruined. No protection within the world, only sins and fear. Including in the game, crime would ruin the city and be the only thing involved in life. However, crime is cancelled out with the police making the town safe and protected.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do, and if demoted I will take it personally upon myself noting it was my fault indeed.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I do understand this, and applying for this is my dedication towards the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge this, and will attempt my hardest to make every single training.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I understand this fully, and I believe I am fine with not taking things OOCly and keeping them ICly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Gianluca is a descriptive male, who doesn't get much sleep due to working all the time. He is always trying to compare himself to others to better himself in any way possible. He isn't at all a shy person, and yet he is always trying to make new friends. He is open minded with every situation, always thinking through the best outcome and not the worst. Usually he likes to be straight-forward with others, not holding back his thoughts nearly ever. He like's to make horrible dad jokes, that usually no one would ever laugh at, including stale puns. Gianluca likes to stay away from most arguments, liking to ignore most and let others know they can win it.

Gianluca is a well built man, his posture being rather well. Standing around six foot two and weighing around 81kg's. He has a dull face, that looks quite tiring. He stays active, and had a decent body. Staying in shape most of his life, using workouts and running's. He has long curly, umber colored hair. His eyes are a darker hazelnut, mostly showing most of his life in just his face. He has a deep and dull voice, yet you could tell when he would talk from far away. If you passed him you would see the smell of, Acqua Di Parma mostly coming off his cuffs and upper neck.

What they're like on and off the job?

Gianluca off the job, never really getting the time to be resting. He likes to keep his goals in-front of him, usually always chasing them and continuing to chase them until he finally can catch up with them. He like to go on walks, and runs to help clear his mind. Usually spending most of time, around papers, books, and working out. He doesn't really go out much, unless it's to dinner or out with friends. Gianluca doesn't like the taste of alcohol, and will not drink it unless it has an important meaning. His days are dull, yet peaceful and meaningful towards him. He tends to stare at nature, and admire how it was created trying to notice every small detail.

On the job, Gianluca His determination can cause him to be dull. Yet always being a team player, he will do anything to help a fellow worker. He is usually quite calm, and peaceful not really ever being nervous and or afraid. He would rather put his life on the line, to keep others alive then be selfish. Always trying to be friendly, and loving towards others. Trying to always keep a promise, and favor. Also trying to smile every minute of the day, to show others that bad days can be turned into good days.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

He respects every single person, even if they don't treat him with respect. He would be polite towards others, and to his higher-up's. He likes to value himself as one of them, and treat them like family even though he may not get the same respect back. He always uses respectful words, and names towards people. Never really into arguing and or yelling he remains peaceful in work environments unless needed to act upon differently.

For the future, Gianluca would like to keep the city's clean, mending the crimes, and keeping the streets clean from blood shed. Gianluca has huge dreams if he is accepted, trying to make an impact on not just the city, yet himself. He wishes to be known as helpful, and not worthless in life. Trying to make life easier for his co-workers and civilians taking the weight upon-himself.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Gianluca, was born and raised in a small town in Italy, named Portofino. Now their wasn't much in Portofino, besides the ocean and a packed village. Growing up Gianluca, didn't have many friends, or an easy lifestyle. His family made him do the chores, forcing him to have a shell towards others not letting people near him easily. He often got into arguments with his parents, which resulted in a backhand or two. Because of this Gianluca took his anger out in Jujitsu taking classes after his chores and schoolwork was done. Growing into the sport, he was quite good at he continued with it.

When Gianluca was in Grade-12, he had a match that put him in the hospital, resulting in his parents finding out he did Jujitsu and taking him out of it. Having a broken ankle, and no other reason of staying Portofino. Gianluca went to Rome, moving into a small apartment and waiting for his injury to heal. He began taking MMA, and wrestling. Always working out and being very fit for being a young adult. He soon got a scholarship into a university for wrestling. Taking wrestling seriously he became the number one contender in Rome. Not only that but got invited to become a MMA fighter in the United States, New York City.

Taking the offer, he moved to New York, now going to college in New York he focused on MMA and his grades. Passing every class with flying grades. Once it came to his time to end college, and focus on just MMA. He graduated with his Masters Degree and a GPA of 4.22. Gianluca started fighting in the octagon for MMA, going up against some of the biggest names and somehow winning. Yet only after two years in the MMA took his towel and quit. Wanting to become more in his life and not just a fighter. He was debating on whether or not to move again. Trying to take his time to move, he decided against it. Instead trained to be an officer, using his background of sports to back up his career.

After five years in training, he could become an Officer. With this new accomplishment he finally moved out of the United States and into Karakura, Japan. Not knowing how to speak Japanese he took night classes, studying and very quickly learning his new everyday language. Gianluca finally found a forever home, and fell in love with the towns history. He began to fit in, still working out daily, and being a bookworm on his nights at home. Gianluca one day saw the Karakura Police Department and named it one of his goals to become an officer of the force. Trying to chase his dreams fully, he continues to work towards it everyday. Knowing one day, it will all pay off and work out for the greater good.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Gianluca Suriano.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Gian, Gianluca, Mr. Suriano, Suriano.

Preferred Name:

Suriano.

Male.

IC Phone number:

174-204-397