mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

WHY?!! BAD LOCKERS!?

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
My guess is that you can't put anything illegal in them, but don't quote me on that. Not sure if KPD or the SLT has any way of accessing lockers, its probably just something they did so that you can't stash away items that might benefit you in combat in a container that you can access basically anywhere.

TheMelonQueen1

Level 8
TheMelonWhoLived
TheMelonWhoLived
Omega+
My guess is that you can't put anything illegal in them, but don't quote me on that. Not sure if KPD or the SLT has any way of accessing lockers, its probably just something they did so that you can't stash away items that might benefit you in combat in a container that you can access basically anywhere.
Beer, isn’t a combat item, and also it’s not illegal, it’s based on your age, and another also it let me store everything else of my alc stash >:(

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Beer, isn’t a combat item, and also it’s not illegal, it’s based on your age, and another also it let me store everything else of my alc stash >:(
Bad phrasing on my part, I definitely could have elaborated; rather than "illegal" it would have been more accurate to say something along the lines of, "contraband," or maybe that you can't store items that can't go in the auction house (such as weapons, alcohol, etc).

But if you can store your other alcoholic drinks in there, then idk man. I don't know how this server works from the back-end. Maybe make a bug report if you're feeling particularly concerned about this very serious and pressing issue.

Users who are viewing this thread