mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Why Flint Then Raccoon Should Be Given Service-Raccoon Status

ethxx.ltd

Level 44
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
Here are my reason's to allow Flint The Raccoon to be given Service Raccoon status:

1. Cause he is mentally calming.
Flint has helped many people calm down icly in his time on SRP helping those going through breakup's, comforting people and making others laugh at his funny personality and would open a new door for people who need help with their icly life.

2. He fluffy.
Explains itself.

3. He is Hypoallergenic.
Raccoons are hypoallergenic by default so students with allergies to animal's would not be effected by Flint being in the area!

4. He is completely safe!
Flint is perfectly safe around people and prefers human contact. He is UpToDate with his shots, doesn't bite nor have rabies and is potty trained and uses a toilet like everyone else!

5. Flint is already trained to help those just as if he was a service dog!
Flint is perfectly capable to help those who are visually impaired, emotional support and is a unofficial therapy dog!

6. Flint is a literal god.
Name one thing that you have seen Flint do that no other raccoon should be able to do, like jump off the side of a mountain and survive. (bedside's his son poptart which is a carbon copy of him)

And that's why I think Flint The Raccoon should be a Service-Raccoon! If you have any other reasons to why Flint should be a Service-Raccoon please message me! (тqx_<33®#7048)
2022-10-26_17.40.18.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread