mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Why Is QueenOfAbortions Inappropriate ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenOfLife

Level 0
My username is QueenOfAbortions, and I was banned for "Inappropriate Name". I do not personally believe that this name should be seen as "Inappropriate" but whoever banned me did.

"QueenOfMurder" and "QueenOfWar" would probably not be seen as "Inappropriate" but QueenOfAbortions is ? I understand that abortions are a touchy subject and I don't believe that having a controversial name should result in a ban. Abortions are a thing that happens in the modern day world and probably will until the leaders of the world decide against it.

I myself do not believe that abortions are right and am trying to spread an awareness of abortions with my username but it was viewed as inappropriate by someone and suddenly I am banned. I am trying to raise awarness about the many babies that have (sadly) lost their lives to abortion.

Also : THIS IS NOT A BAN APPEAL NOR DO I EXPECT TO BE UNBANNED FROM THIS POST.

I would love to see your views and your for and against arguments in the comments.I know this is a pretty long post but I tried to say as much as I could. Thanks if you got this far
- Dylan

B3lle

Level 15
There's nothing wrong with abortion, it's a big commitment to have a child so if the woman isn't ready, she shouldn't be forced to go through with the pregnancy. Plus if it wasn't legal, people would probably resort to much more dangerous methods like the 'coat hanger'

amamyo

Level 62
I agree with Valkyeie. 'QueenOfAbortions' doesn't make it sound like you dislike abortions, it sounds like you are for abortions. Just think about this: Queen of abortions. You are the queen of all abortions. Doesn't sound like you dislike them very much does it?

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
I agree with Valkyeie. 'QueenOfAbortions' doesn't make it sound like you dislike abortions, it sounds like you are for abortions. Just think about this: Queen of abortions. You are the queen of all abortions. Doesn't sound like you dislike them very much does it?
Am I the only one who doesn't know what a "Abortion" is?

Abby!

Level 7
This is kinda dumb, I understand what you're saying but the fact it has "Abortion" in it and there are like 9 year olds playing on the server it can be classed as inappropriate.

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
I will not state my opinion on the morality of Abortions here, but this is why it was removed:
  • You are allowed to have your own opinion on abortions, but I don't think having a name like that on a Minecraft server is appropriate.
  • Having your name about Abortions is one thing, but having your name 'QueenOfAbortions' is another thing. A Queen is someone who has supremacy over something, saying you are queen of x means you have control over it. Saying you have supremacy over Abortions is just like going down on the street and gaining followers to worship abortions.
  • Abortions is a very touchy and controversial topic globally no matter what you think, several lives have been affected by it and we still have heated arguments about it today. A Minecraft Roleplay server is not the place to 'spread awareness for Abortions.' And having a name called QueenOfAbortions doesnt really seem like you're spreading awareness for it.
So change it, or get off the server.

Legatus

Level 9
I think its valid that I am to be able to say my opinion on this, no?

Do I believe it is the right of a parent to decide if their child should live? Yes.

However.

Do I support abortion? No.

The reasons for this is that most often then not, parents end up regretting the decision. I believe that after a child is born, it is within the rights of the parent to choose if their child should live or die, or be sent to an orphanage of their choosing.

Again, just my opinion.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
I'm locking this because Minecraft Forums isn't the place to have a debate about the morality of abortions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread