mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

why would you do that? | mm#2

toranekos

Level 79
zom6ies
zom6ies
Notable
upload_2021-3-20_22-21-38.png

10088-textdividersset1_20.png


author's disclaimer:
i got the inspiration for this concept from princesoda/soda. my posts may be triggering to some due to being styled in a very argumentative manner but i guarantee you that nothing here will break any community rules. thank you!

none of this info is to be used ICly, it is set in miyu masayoshi's brain - minus the IC event, which is NOT to be used ICly, either!

key:
miyu, in control of all of her thoughts
pessimistic thoughts
optimistic thoughts
genuine, IC event - not a thought.

10088-textdividersset1_20.png


Seruto Fukuroda, a good friend of Miyu's, seems to have turned away after she's.. playfully hit him.

That was pretty uncalled for. Did I mess up?
​
Well, that was pretty stupid if I do say so myself. Why would you do that?
​
It's not like you meant it! You can just apologize... Don't worry about it too much.

Apologize? He's pretty much unresponsive right now, and you're preaching about apologies?
​
Well, it's better than nothing. It was not on purpose! Not even with the intent to harm.

Do you really think you're helping?
​
I know I'm helping.

Fineeee. Have it your way. Let's give this thing a go!

I hate being right, sometimes.
​
As indicated, an apology is made. It's a little pathetic, though. No response, so far.
​
Things could be worse.

Yeah. You make things worse.
​
Don't blame that on me. You're the negative thinker, here.

Life isn't all happiness and rainbows, look at what just happened, you stupid optimist. I don't see any smiles right now!
​
Let's not make her panic now, alright?

Well. Who's fault was this?
​
...

Cat's got your tongue.
​
It appears that Seruto was pretending to be upset.. He is very much fine.

That asshole.
​
That asshole.
​
Maybe he's just a bit of an asshole.. But that's something that can be worked on.

10088-textdividersset1_20.png
​


author's end-note:

hope u liked it.​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top