players online

WHY

Should werewolves be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
I am not allowed to play as a werewolf. I believe this is unfair. DO NOT tell me is unrealistic. IF you were going for as real as possible I would NOT see horses that left trails or dogs that shoot out bones. Thank for reading.

Lofken

Level 145
If you would pay more attention to the concept of the server, those horses you see leaving trails, dogs that shoot bones are called OOC cosmetic gadgets. OOC means ''Out of Character''. People role playing as if they are werewolves end up getting banned for rule breaking. Make sure to read those rules next time you are on the server.

Star_Dragonsbane

Level 2
Moustachiio I don't believe I am the only one who is mad about it though. A long while ago when werewolves were still shunned I was in pack. They were ALL mad.

Star_Dragonsbane

Level 2
Strawberry Werewolf and school don't match? Watch Aphmau! She is the alpha of the high school and there are MANY werewolves in her Phoneix Drop High series. DO NOT TELL ME THEY DON'T MATCH!

Clockwork

Level 2
It is unrealistic and the effects of the cosmetics are merely that cosmetic. Furthermore being a werewolf would give unnecessary abilities and the transformation would undoubtedly kill you via reconstruction of your skeletal system and your internal organs.

Users who are viewing this thread