winkkwonk
Rich+

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

WhyAlina (OMGAlina’s Alt)

Previous bans:

N/A

Describe your activity on the server:

I have a main and an alt account. I play both of them equally, and this one is my alt. On the server my old chars have been gangrping and seeing that dying out I've decided to move on, and decided to experience more into the life of Karakura. I’ve dealt with many things you could do on the server. Been on the sports team, experienced college life, and being a high schooler, but what I haven’t experienced yet on the server as a KPD officer, Hospital Staff, and a News Reporter. Mainly the jobs, and with this after experiencing many role-plays and learning the rules more. I think I would be capable of moving up and to try for a job. Which brings me here for my Alt account Sarah K. Hirai to become a KPD Officer. As her sister Allis T. Hirai as a Hospital Staff.

Which timezone are you in?

EST (GMT-4)

Do you have Discord?

Yes I do have discord, and it’s Sav#0002

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes, I do have a well working microphone.

List your current and past applications

These applications are the ones on my main account.

Ban Appeal: [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.23153/

College Application: [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.24205/

Korean Language: [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/omgalinas-korean-application.24240/

Hakka Language: [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hakka-language-application.24909/

College Girls Basketball Team: [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-basketball-role-request.24956/

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying to being able to save others in the community. As yes, I used to gangrp, but I've decided to move away from it, and help out the community as much as I'm able to. Learning punishments given and learning more into the server. I’ve noticed that gangrp really hasn’t brought anything into me besides fun. With this opportunity I think I'm able to get some experience to find my future, and to see if what I really want to pursue is really what I want to do in life. But mainly being able to save the community and to experience something I've haven’t experienced before. I really do love helping the community as much as I'm able to and with past experience I want to change that, and which I've had, but I think I'm able to move up more into this pathway I’m heading.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I do understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?

Superintendent General

Senior Commissioner

Commissioner

Assistant Commissioner

Superintendent

Chief Inspector

Inspector

Sergeant

Police Officer

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I know most of the basics and bits of advancement of police work on how the job gets done and what is supposed to happen, due to some experiences I’ve been through. Seeing some people in the KPD and how they’ve processed things in role-play. I can see how the job is also done from what and how the police work on the daily. Along the way I’m still researching and learning more, and with this opportunity I think I’m able to learn more along the way as I go and understand more into the police work much more than I know today.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are important to SchoolRP, because it’s able to help out and save the community from trouble. In SchoolRP there are many gangs and “bad” people. Who causes problems to innocents in SRP. With polices they’re able to be there to help them out and save them from any injuries happening to not just the people in the scene, but others out of the scene. Without cops/polices I don’t think the community would be safe. Without the laws and rules that we have today. SchoolRP would just be wreak. As in with polices they’re there to keep everyone in Karakura safe from these gangs and “bad” people.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do acknowledge, and will accept the demotion if I'm given it at any time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes I do agree 100%, and with me applying right now even without the role I still have dedication to apply and still helping out the community even without the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I understand that 100%, and I accept the consequences given to me for not attending.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I acknowledge this because my character and I are two different people, with two different interests.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?

Sarah K. Hirai would be part Japanese and Korean. She would be standing at 5’6. With black hair, medium length, and her eyes brownish grayish. She would be showing a pear-shaped body figure. With her lavender scent following from behind.

What he's like on and off the job?

While off of the job Sarah is still considered on the job, because when she’s off of the job. She’s still helping those in need of help. She’s willing to sacrifice her life to help anyone who is in trouble, no matter if it’s during work or out of work, and it doesn’t matter who the person is. Off of the job she’s usually helping others, or either hanging out with some of her friends, but Sarah mainly loves helping and saving the community just like her sister Allis.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future?

Sarah is excited to meet new people along the way. She’s able to work as a team and is ready to work with her co-workers to solve cases, and crimes along the adventures she’ll be facing. She’s hoping to get along well with all of her co-workers and making sure they have fun, but as long as the job is done at the end of the day. If she needs to stay longer for a co-worker she’s willing to stay longer until the job for everyone is finished. Sarah’s plan for the future is on point. She wants to get this job and be able to improve better, as she’s also hoping to raise a family, start her own family. For her future she also wants Karakura to not have as many problems as there is today! Sarah is willing to keep going to keep the future safe and sound. She doesn’t want anything bad to happen in the future as she’s still growing.

BACKSTORY

Sarah K. Hirai was born on May 14th, 1997. She was born in Seoul, South Korea. As she stayed in South Korea for about one year. Her parents decided to move down to Japan, the City of Karakura. Where they both met, they wanted their daughter Sarah to have the best opportunity and memories as they had in the City of Karakura. As they moved there Sarah was about 2 years old. She started to learn bits and bits of her Korean and mainly Japanese culture. Sarah was an only child and in the City of Karakura she didn’t have many family living in Japan. She met many people and made many friends, but a few years later at the age of 12.

From that day, Sarah lost her parents due to a terrible gang incident bringing her to join the gang and grow more into it making it into her life. As Sarah would feel bad for people getting injured it was hard for her. She tried many things to survive. Sarah switched gangs because she didn’t have a family left, no one left for her, besides these gangs who made her feel like family. Along the way Sarah noticed that gangs weren’t for her, because after every injury she would feel so bad and see how much trouble these gangs have caused in the City of Karakura.

As time went by during Senior Year a family called The Hirai Family. A guy named Akhi K. Hirai saw Sarah passing by as he’d decided to adopt Sarah as becoming a Hirai, since she lost her family and didn’t have anywhere else to go. From that day on Sarah felt hope. She felt like she was capable of keeping going in life instead of just dropping it all. She wants to make everyone proud, even her biological parents. They may not be there with her, but they’re always in her heart.

Sarah’s father did do crimes and all, but Sarah decided to not follow his path into these crimes since he’s been arrested many times, but the fact of how much she’s dealt with she decided to stop heading that direction, and decided to lead to the direction she wanted to direct. She talked to her family members about it and everyone was okay and fine with it. As long as Sarah was happy with what she wanted to do. Sarah was happy to hear that as she decided to study more into the Law Enforce trying to get in and becoming a police officer.

Sarah tried to find some internships to see if she’s able to take that into helping her become a police in the City Karakura, since it was her hometown. She didn’t seem to find any hope in an internship since they were closed, as then she tried to gather more experiences from school to make her capable of getting the job. Which brings her here today applying for the KPD.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Sarah K. Hirai

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Sarah K. Hirai

Preferred Name: Sarah K. Hirai

IC Phone number: (893)672-501

Religious Denomination: She doesn’t have a religion. She would fall on the category of an atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese and Korean

Current Location: Japan, City of Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 20 Years

Working Experience: 7 Years

Academic Degree: Masters Degree

Year of Graduation: 2020

Major(s): Law

Minor(s): Forensics and Criminality

Native Languages: Japanese/English

Other Languages: N/A

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting an input from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread