Level 4
GoddessSpace
GoddessSpace
Rich+
-----・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ ✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・-----

¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Willow T. Smirnova *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✯✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

-----・✦ʚ♡ɞ✦・ ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ ・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦・-----
・-----

..."I’m not even sure I can call you my family anymore."... (She said this to her mother after she had hurt her one last time)

..."I will always be stronger than both of you when taking care of a family"...(She said this to her parents while she saw them take their last breathe)

..."You will never love me like I loved you”...( She murmured this as she walked away and went to help her siblings after talking to her parents)

・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ || Basic information || ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

[!]Caution statistics would be added to the folder[!][!]Data would be printed in the file[!]
Height:5'9
Weight:120lbs
Ethnicity:Japanese
Eye Color:Brown/Hazel
Hair Color:Brown
Physiological Abnormalities:None
Place of Birth:Karakura [02/28/2003]
Nationality:Japanese
Sexuality:Polyamorous
Religion:Atheist
Political and style views:[!] Data would not be identified [!]
Bright and Dark qualities:[!] Certified Matrix notes [!] "Want to understand one's qualities? Find out ICLY..."
Diseases/Illnesses/weaknesses: Asthma & epilepsy
Hobbies: Reading, writing songs & making art content

・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜・゜ʚɞ゜・゜

ᵕ̈☾‎♡‧₊˚ʚɞ。°˖ || Personality || ᵕ̈☾‎♡‧₊˚ʚɞ。°˖

Willow's story explaining her character portrait begins in changing life events that took part in early childhood covering her mental state and current development in school life. From well engaging, enhancing own social circle to positive and satisfying life quality to pressuring and psychologically devastating events that strive with controversy, female’s qualities would be exposed to rapid growth as she faced through diminishing motivation and rising hopes. Her outstanding feminine spirit would shine bright as she delved into worldwide known subjects - cooking and medicine. Showing her bright spirit to help one’s in need through medical knowledge, treating her own-self and seeking to expand her mind baggage; Fragrantly and passion full learning to cook to strive in hearts of loved ones. Her intelligence and knowledge would embrace her to not give up and fight with her mental disability, that shows Willow's strength to move forwards. Her nature would be rather bright considering all upsetting and full of distress times she went through, it would be visible that female had strong will and carried deep burden within.

Her ability to build bonds, trusts and engagement among students, and regularly met individuals would be admirable. Instead of ignoring people with visual life issues, she would always accept ones that are seeking for a company. She always looks out for her siblings and perceives her goal to ensure family happiness. Regardless of life problems, depriving and painful truth and unchangeable past that caused her major level of anxiety she continues to move forward, like amazon woman she seeks to be independent. Though will someone open up to help Willow with her own problems or is she ought to deal with this life challenge on her own, will she find happiness or break? While deeply an@lyzed character she stays a mere human like all Karakuran citizens.

˚✧ ₊˚ʚ♡ɞ ˚₊ ✧ ゚ || Backstory || ˚✧ ₊˚ʚ♡ɞ ˚₊ ✧ ゚

As a child Willow was abused by her parents and it traumatized her as she grew up. She suffered neglect when parents didn't provide little girl all needs. They often ignored her. leaving alone when she was too young, completely not looking after her or siblings for days when they were ill. And such neglect has left long-term effects on Willow even by this day. Apart from not getting kind attention, love and comfort Willow suffered multiple levels of abuse when she was subjected to violence such as beating, punching, burning, thrown around or kicked..This was dangerous in the short-term and showed multiple signs when Willow life was at risk. It is also forced Willow to see environment dangerous and left the long-term emotional scars and fears which are also very distressing by this day and continues to stimulate with Willow's mind and worsen the epileptic trauma. Though one day Willow's parents ended up in incident on their way to the trip and died including her siblings ending up in catastrophic venue. Never less , while most of her family died and she remained orphan, she still had her elder sister Himeko. With her who managed to save young siblings Willow lead her life taking care of younger one's and continued to grow as mentally and physically damaged individual who later on was diagnosed with asthma.

After the incident with her family Willow never really had other traumatizing events she simply lead her live with elder sister Himeko ensuring her left family will be happy. Soon enough Willow enrolled to Karakura High School and started studying. At her journey begging she didn't really acquire any rewards or showed really good learning skills as she was way too pressured with family issues and maintained semi active with educational activity. Following time lapse skip her siblings would be at more independent age and she was more open to focus on her own goals, as she already was good with cooking and making basic Japanese meals she decided to see what other field would suit her and take her deprived and hurt self. As time flew by she delved her interest in medicine and followed studying basis of the anatomy and common diseases known in physiological and psychological records of Karakura Library. While following boring and monotonic life Willow had her elder sister Himeko who was there to emotionally boost Willow and give her word of advice when needed. She soon met Elijah C. Colbat who became her bestfriend, who takes Willow to vacations and doesn't let her stay inactive and emotionally depressed. Touching back her younger siblings Willow managed to assist Roxana and Blossom grow happier and more independent, though all Willow's family by this day suffers from parental fail and major abuse.

(づ˶•༝•˶)づ♡ ||Bonds/Relationships/Family || (づ˶•༝•˶)づ♡

﹌ Eldest Sister

Name: Himeko S. Tanaka
You were there for me and I couldn’t thank you enough”
Biological Mother﹌﹌﹌
Name: Astrid Tanaka
“You left me … I am glad you are dead… You are horrible person you hurt me and my siblings....”

- DM: EternalLover #5386
I
f you want to be added in my bio.

- Credits for Biography to SoulAnatomic#4641
@SoulAnatomicAlt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread