mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

windswake's AMA

Popo

Level 46
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
If you had the option of 'soft-resetting' Naomi Inoue's trauma, which brings back his original mindset and rids Naomi of all trauma whilst keeping most of his more memorable memories in Karakura: i.e. meeting Matteo, would you do that?

windswake

Level 29
Helper
wyldwinds
wyldwinds
Omega
If you had the option of 'soft-resetting' Naomi Inoue's trauma, which brings back his original mindset and rids Naomi of all trauma whilst keeping most of his more memorable memories in Karakura: i.e. meeting Matteo, would you do that?
honestly? i wouldn’t. his trauma makes up a lot of how he acts currently! if he hadn’t experienced all that he has, he’d still be an awkward, anxious psychiatrist with nothing really notable to his personality. plus, ‘soft-resetting’ his trauma would also mean his memories would be incomplete. both conflict and love stems from it. plus.. he’s not naomi without his trauma. c’mon, dark…

windswake

Level 29
Helper
wyldwinds
wyldwinds
Omega
What was your thought process when creating Naomi Inoue?
funny story! naomi was originally going to be a character that acted as my professor character’s brother (Noé Magalhães), but i scrapped the idea last minute when i couldn’t really invest in noé’s story. a lot of what went into naomi originally was just.. transgender man, with a bit of spice (which was his prosthetic pinkie, and his glass eye!) — i just wanted an appropriate character for the hospital faction while he was also someone i enjoyed playing ^^ the fact i still play him is a goddamn miracle, honestly. he’s my longest lasting character (almost a year!) and a lot of who he is has been shaped by the people he interacts with and the things that happen to him, rather than an initial thought process

i might’ve went off topic a bit but. i like rambling about naomi. he’s my pride and joy

tayfun

Level 80
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
i might’ve went off topic a bit but. i like rambling about naomi. he’s my pride and joy
as you should :D while we arent our characters, they do, to an extent, represent aspects of ourselves and of our psyche. its so awesome how our subconscious communicates

Popo

Level 46
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
represent aspects of ourselves
This is in fact the reason I kidnapped four officers and placed them in a secluded sand burrow in the middle of the Sahara desert.
Obviously a reference, if you couldn't catch onto it..

Users who are viewing this thread